• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Zelda Merchandise Do You Own Besides Games?

Posters and other stuffs from club Nintendo and mangas (ALLTP and M'sM)
I better like to play the game than expressing my love to the zelda series!:D

The marketing display shelves for OoT 3D and Skyward Sword (the last one was so hard to find! I called like over 10 GameStop shops!)

I don't know why I'm going to bother with this even, I'll probably forget stuff but here it goes, a test to my memory, this is all the stuff I own physically:

-Master Sword Replica, Full Sized
-Mini Master Sword & Hylian Shield TP replica w/ music CD
-OoT Master Sword Promo (Like you would have seen in GameStop, huge on the Wall)
-2 different OoT PocketWatches (via NintendoPower)
-OoT Leather Wallet (via NintendoPower)
-Link Bendy Keychain
-Vaati Keychain
-2 TriForce metal bracelets (the leather strap had broke on one so I bought another one): (via NintendoPower)
(can't believe there is a picture of it on the internet but here it is: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Va_ifo1QGGM/S8ddsdFzZcI/AAAAAAAACds/FMmnV6VqBnI/s400/bracelet.jpg)
-OoT action figures (mini and full sized all varieties (unsure of brand names, but all of these things plus more Legend of Zelda Action Figures)
-TP & PH gashpons sets
-a few strange Japanese OoT gashpon sets by BAN DAI (Link, Link w/ Dragon, Young Link, Zora, Octoroc)
-OoT mini-gasapon figures YUJIN TOMY: Adult Link, Adult Zelda, Poe (they came from 50 or 75 cent machines, very tiny)
-Johnny Lightning Racing Dreams Zelda 1/64 scale die-cast car
-Random fastfood and other food promotional figures and boxes (Burger King, Hi-Ci Juice Boxe(my fav), Mints, Lollipops, Pez-RipOffs)
-Most of the Zelda Manags (by Akira Himekawa)
-Some old Zelda book: Legend of Zelda Molblin's Magic Spear (don't ask me why I have this, lmao)
-A few Old Guidebooks: aLttP, Link's Awakening, Oracles, Oot, MM
(I stopped buying them after MM though - felt silly collecting the new guides; I never use them, but they are good for the memories)
-All the Majora's Mask action figures (I took Deku Link and Epona out of the box though ;/ Others still mint)
-Twilight princess card collection set (Missing a few of the rare special foil cards though)
-OoT 6-7 inch UFO Plushs (Link, Young Link, Young Zelda, and Goron: Goron went somewhere though, can't find him)
-WindWaker 6-inch Plush
-T shirts, official and nonofficial (not going to list them all, not worth it).
-Captain N: The game Master meets Legend of Zelda episodes
-Legend of Zelda Nice and Nice-prequel doujinshis (Wooo-YEA)
-Pins & Stickers
-Blue Ocarina replica (I kind of hate it though-not a quality instrument, more of a viewable item imo)
-1988 "Power Patch" still in the wrap: the TriForce NES "Legend of Zelda" with sword and heart on it
-Ruler (same type as 1988 Patch, very old)
-CDs (OoT Oracstra, Rearranged Albums, MM, TP)
-25th Anniversary Silk Wall Scroll poster (72")
-TP Link in Zora Armor Papercraft I made (that doesn't really count, but it came out fantastic)
-Used to have NES board game and old Diarama figure thing but I have no idea where they are now, so I'm assuming I don't have those now

erm... I think that's it. There's always more on the way though. If anyone has TP foil card doubles they want to sell or buy, btw, let me know.

Last edited:
Let me see...I don't have that much.

- Toon Link tshirt
- LoZ wallet with the entire overworld map on the front when you fold it out(secrets included)!
- Triforce Flatbrim hat
- 24oz Beer Mug (it's huge) with the triforce on it.
- Metal to scale Hylian Shield
- Wooden Master Sword
- Link Cosplay
- Knitted Link hat (so warm)
- Skyward Sword Wiimote
- Ganondorf figure
- ALttP Strategy guide for the GBA.
- 25th Anniversary Posters

I'm pretty sure that's it. I might be missing something though.

Last edited:
I have all 10 of the zelda mangas, the 25th aniversary posters. A master sword, a link plush, hyrule shield mint tin, both official and hand-stenciled zelda t-shirts. I also have a triforce pillow and a crocheted link plush I made myself. I'm sure I have a few other things hanging around that I can't remember at the moment as well.

-The Gold DS of Zelda
-The Gold Wiimote+ of Skyward Sword
-The Symphony disc of Skyward Sword
-A pocket of Zelda to put my Dsi in

I own:

A Zelda T shirt

All the Manga (except the PH)

All the cartoons

Zelda OoT 3D Soundtrack

Zelda Symphony CD

Golden Wii Remote

11 Posters

A Wall Graffix: Legend of Zelda Link

Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Vinyl Decal Skin Protector Cover 3 for Nintendo Wii

The Legend of Zelda The Ocarina of Time Ice Arrow Mints

3DS Zelda Armor - Black

A fleece replica of Link's hat

2 hats with the Triforce on them

a Custom made treasure Chest

Hand painted custom made Link (Life sized)

A Link action figure

A Custom Hand Painted (by myself) Triforce themed plate

Trademark Legend Of Zelda Mini Sword Set with Shield

Zelda Trading Cards

Zelda Tattoos

A Zelda Sweatband (for my wrist)

A Zelda Beanie

Zelda 3DS Card case holder

and a Link AR Card

I think thats it, though I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread