• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Zelda Merchandise Do You Own Besides Games?

Garo

Boy Wonder
(inb4 Mases swoops down to put us all to shame)

I have an Ocarina, and most editions of the games. For example, I have an original NES copy of LoZ and AoL, as well as the GBA re-releases. I have the SNES copy of ALttP, the GBA re-release, and the VC copy of all three of the originals.

I don't think I actually have a list of all the Zelda stuff I have, but I should go make/find one...

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Other than the Games.

I have 4 Shirts and an actual Ocarina shaped like the Hylian Shield.

1. It's just Link posing with a shield and sword
2. It says Sorry to Rain on your Parade with the Song of Storms
3. It says I Make My Own Tim with the Song of Time
4. It says I Self-Medicate with the Song of Healing

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
1. Phantom Hourglass DS Case (with my blue 3DS inside).
2. OoT 3D and ALttP Sound & Drama mp3s.
3. Twilight Princess Official Nintendo Power Guide (PDF file).
4. A white mug with Link & Fairy from the Wind Waker.

I will tell more details - one of the shops near my home have an incredible offer - you can order certain stuff (like puzzle set, pillow or teddy bear) with your favourite image. Maybe that's copyright infringement, but I sent this image, and they made a mug for me.

I have some old A Link to the Past posters from the days of SNES tucked away in a storage closet in my aunt's basement. I also have an old, broken Nintendo characters watch and Link is on it, if that counts as Zelda merchandise.

- 2 hats of the hylian crest
- 3 posters from Club Nintendo(TP,PH,and Link's history)
- WW and TP strategy guides
- A Link pez dispenser
- OoT 3D case to put over the 3DS
- Soon the OoT soundtrack from Club Nintendo:D

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Oh that's cool, I don't have any hats. I'm not sure if this counts as other merchandise, but here's a photo of me in my Link costume playing my Ocarina of Time.

IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

M

Maxchaos12

I have all the manga from viz,and a wallet that looks like it show the overworld from LoZ.

Sadly i only have one thing.
I have a Zelda TP t-shirt.
UM i do plan on getting more, like those figurines. (mainly i want the Tetra one and phantom Zelda one and Linebeck, ok all of them.)
But i have made posters out of images i found on google and used the word program. I also made a few comics and put them on DeviantART. (one was split in half) If you want to see them look for Zeldaisawesome. So thats about it.

I have a Twilight Princess style wallet with the Hylian Crest and the OoT 3D soundtrack, and multiple posters. I also have guide books of Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess. Also, I bought a Link coffee mug from Nintendo World while I was in New York this summer, but it wasn't packaged well and it cracked on the flight home :(

Rare Addict

Site Staff
- Club Nintendo's 3 posters (Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, Link's History)
- Golden Zelda DS Lite
- 1/6th scale replica of the Master Sword and Hylian Shield with the Twilight Princess Soundtrack
- Majora's Mask Strategy Guide
- Nintendo World Store T-Shirt

skippybake420

IronKnuxSurge
i have a zelda wallet, zelda belt buckle, zelda wrist band, a bunch of shirts, one of the shirts has a bunch of Oot items and says "don't make me go zelda on you" and zelda manga

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
Zelda Collections.

Its not big. But I have a decent amount of Legend of Zelda merch. I have three shirts, a belt buckle, a necklace, and the Nintendo club exclusive posters. and Im always looking for more:) What do you guys have?^^

M

Medix

Hylian Shield and Master Sword 1:1, a Triforce necklace, a bow amended like Hero's Bow, a belt, an Ocarina of Time T-Shirt, a wallet, PH Action Figures, a lot of Zelda Posters, Manga, a hat, an Ocarina Of Time watch, a DS bag, 2 DS Stylus and the Club Nintendo notebook. :P
Oh, and most editions of the games, for example two Zelda Ocarina of Time for N64 (Normal and Collector's Edition) and two Majora's Mask for Nintendo 64 (always Normal and Collector's Edition). Actually, I re-buy every Zelda wherever, on Gamecube, on GBA, on Virutal Console, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom