• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Zelda Merchandise Do You Own Besides Games?

S

Skylar

I have a triforce shaped key chain, a poster from some magazine (I can't remember which it came from) and a really old t-shirt that's all faded and stuff but I refuse to get rid of.

As sad as it is, I think that's all I have...

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Well, I've a got Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time Player's Guide.

I ordered them back when Nintendo still made good Player's Guides... these days, free walkthroughs are usually better. Kind of depressing. :(

But seriously... those Player's Guides were so good, they enhanced the story of the game and made you feel like you were really there.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
I'm as pitiful as master Kokiri9, all I/we (I have two brothers and unless one of us works or buys it ourselves, everyone owns it) only have/had a triforce designed DS, but it broke and was officially killed when our dad tried to fix it manually. But I am working on buying an Ocarina, one that's cheap.

Octo Rocked

Dr. Octorokapus BLAAAAAH!
I have a DS with the Triforce on it, for official stuff. I don't think that Nintendo's getting much profit from it (if any), but any day now, I should be getting a shirt featuring WW Link and his boat dressed in black with shades, captioned "I'm on a boat!"

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I own strategy guides for Twilight Princess and Wind Waker, I have a model of the Master Sword and Hylian Shield with a Twilight Princess Original Soundtrack CD. I also have music for my favorite game thanks to Zelda Dungeon. I own posters for Ocarina of Time, and I own a LOZ t-shirt. I own an Ocarina and I also have the Ocarina app on my iTouch. I have a Link, Zelda, and Midna figurine. I am currently looking for more cool stuff. I'm a Zelda-Geek which I have admitted more than once. I am obsessed with the series. *laughs*

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
I have been thinking about this for quite a while. As you know there are several Ocarinas made to look like and play like the Ocarina of Time, but there's this one in particular on Zelda's Ocarina that I'm looking at. For me it would be around $105 (that's the combined price with shipping) and it would take a few weeks to come. I have almost enough money, but it would also be cool since it comes with a song book where you can play some of the songs from Ocarina of Time. Check it out here:

Zelda's Ocarina

Sweet Potato Ocarinas > OoT (Far Right)

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I have a toon link plushie I got from Nintendo World, a diy Zelda's princess tiara, (please don't ask me how I made it) a Tetra papercraft, (it took me soooooo long, I think about 5 hours with no sleep) a master shield mint container, a tri-force charm on my charm bracelet (just stuck triangle gems on a triangle charm;))

I have a lot:):

1. TP and ST guides(ST is the Collector's Edition one)
2. Triforce stickers
3. All of the mangas
4. Link's head made out of clay(and he has grills:lol: )
5. small Hylian shield that was filled with mints
6. Majora's Mask that I made:)
7. green Triforce Wii Remote grip
8. black shirt with green Triforce

And I think that's it.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Well, I got the shield for my birthday on August 26th in 2009, so I've already told my mom I want only an Ocarina of Time replica from Zelda's Ocarina for my 16th birthday.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
I have...

Quite a few games, the TP and PH guides and a Wind Waker t-shirt. :>
OH! And I used to have a PH DS Lunchbox, but it kind of died.... I still have the DS carrier that came with it, though.
(My sister ruined my lunchbox. >3> And then my mother just THREW IT AWAY and didn't empty it...)

Working on getting as many Zelda products as possible. X>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom