• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Zelda Merchandise Do You Own Besides Games?

CyborgElfStephanie

Just a loser loving Legend of Zelda and anime
I got 3 Zelda posters, 2 game guides(Twilight Princess one is falling apart) An adventure Pouch 3DS holder, puzzle, calendars, Hyrule Historia, a Link cap, Ocarina of Time part 1 and 2 mangas, shirts and tank tops, Sky Zelda figurine, 2 baseball caps of Zelda, a homemade necklace from my aunt, a wrist band, Link plush from a State Fair, other necklaces, a Shadow Collection cup, a hoodie, Link and Zelda ammibos, and a Wolf Link amiibo(Next to my laptop right now) is all I know of what I have.

I have an Adventure Pouch for my 3ds, a wolf link amiibo, a Link amiibo, a t-shirt and I had some posters

12 hole Alto C! You?
STL 12 hole, I think it's also an Alto C. x] Also, the tiny soprano 12 hole ocarina from STL. I'm planning on getting the songbird 12 hole one eventually--I hear it's a little better than the STL one. The double chambered ones look cool too! x]

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
Got my new ALBW Figma Link in the mail today!!! He looks so freakin' awesome!!! :)

da_da_da_daaaaaaaaaaaaaa_____________by_therockinstallion-dafltzx.jpg

Mostly shirts, a couple amiibos and figures, also the hardcover strategy guides. Do the SE WiiU or 3DS count too?

JBX9001

The Hero of Stars
I got the soundtrack CD that comes with Skyward Sword, and I plan to get the amiibos... But other that that, merchandise is at a bare minimum for all games I like (the only other things I still have in general is the Kirby's Dream Collection book & CD, and a Mario doll I keep stored in my closet that I've had ever since I was six or so). So, mostly stuff that comes WITH game purchases.

It's also because I don't feel like hearing BS from my brother...

Djinn

and Tonic
Received a handmade messenger bag I plan on using for New York Comic-Con.

I'm very pleased with how it came out.
I once saw a set of buttons that were made to resemble the C buttons from OoT so you could arrange them as any song from the game. Have nt seen them around in a while, this reminded me of that set.

And I got a couple things, Found this one in a Hobby Lobby, an empty notebook with a decent fake leather cover.

Ahni5iN.jpg

And I got these at an import store, not too sure what I am going to do with the set yet.

oVzaT6J.jpg

I own:
- WWHD Wii U bundle
- 3 of the 3DS bundles (OoT, ALBW, and MM3D)
- The DS Lite bundle
- posters
- guidebooks/box set
- a ~ 3 ft tall cardboard cutout of Link promoting ALBW
- Zelda Monopoly collector's edition
- 2 replica Master Swords
- replica Hylian Shield
- various t-shirts and a knit hat
- various Zelda amiibo
- figures from collector bundles (WWHD, MM3D, Spirit Tracks)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom