• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Zelda Merchandise Do You Own Besides Games?

13249872_768520206618030_735433836_n.jpg

Djinn

and Tonic
I am pretty sure I have seen the build progress on that guitar a few years ago. There was a thread on RPF about it a while back.

Great collection,

And are those the late 80's gashapon LoZ figurines on the shelves on the upper left?

@Djinn Thank you!
Yeah I know what you mean, I've seen someone make this guitar too. But this is not a fan-made item, this is the official one. It was made by Dan Lawrence for Jackson Guitars in 2003, and it's #5 (of 7 or so). The #2 was a prize in the Nintendo Power magazine.
Jupp, those are the old gashapon figures from Japan.

Djinn

and Tonic
@Djinn Thank you!
Yeah I know what you mean, I've seen someone make this guitar too. But this is not a fan-made item, this is the official one. It was made by Dan Lawrence for Jackson Guitars in 2003, and it's #5 (of 7 or so). The #2 was a prize in the Nintendo Power magazine.
Jupp, those are the old gashapon figures from Japan.
That actually is the same one, he posted his work long ago among a prop community. Think he called it the Zoraxe.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
I'm making myself a skin for my N64 and GameCube controllers that'll have some Zelda-themed stuff on them, does that count?

TGM

A Hylian Shield mint container, an "I Saved the Triforce" t-shirt, a plush Link, Hyrule Historia, OOT and TP walkthrough, some cartoon DVDs (eww), and an ocarina (which I still need to learn how to play, does anyone here?).

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
I know one thing I WON'T be buying!!! The new World of Nintendo Skull Kid figure has holes in his face for Majora's Mask!! They seriously couldn't find a better way to make it clip on!? Also, note that is says Wind Waker on the box!!! Way to go, guys!!

seriously__jakks___by_therockinstallion-daea0yt.png

:gno::gno::gno::gno::gno::gno::gno::gno::gno::gno:

@TheRockinStallion: The wrong logo makes the whole thing look like a bootleg, lol
@TGM: I love ocarinas! What kind did you get?

Anyone else preorder the Link Between Worlds figma? GoodSmile's shipping them out at the end of the month. x]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom