• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Zelda Merchandise Do You Own Besides Games?

I have a Zelda Wallet, a Toon Link plush, the 2 books in the ocarina of time manga (the only thing even close to anime I own) and a couple of posters. You know, just the usual.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I bought myself two Link figurines at Game Mania. I couldn't resist buying them. My Link family is growing.
8168_10153875879517766_9097816194860036633_n.jpg

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
I do own a Link plushie, somewhere, and a few mini figurines from those capsules with random toys inside. Some manga, too. Most of the merchandise I own is in games, which my brother buys the majority of.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Two Zelda Wallets, The 25th Anniversary CD, a Master Sword, a Zelda Snapback, the TP map cloth thing, A Link poster, Zelda Monopoly, Hyrule Hystoria, a Link amiibo, a Sheik amiibo, and a Twilight Princess T-Shirt.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
The Skyward Sword Link figma, those old Ocarina of Time figures, Hyrule Historia, a couple guide books, and a couple shirts

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, Sheik, and Toon Link amiibos. Figma Skyward Sword Link and Nendoroid Toon Link. Hyrule Historia, Twilight Princess lunchbox, and a Toon Link plushy I won here on this site.

Dan

Hyrule historia and the Link amiibo.
Let me tell you, some of your Zelda collections make me drool.

My collection isn't very big but I'm trying to build it up, I have a Zelda Snapback cap, a stained glass wind waker poster and a few keyrings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom