• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Zelda Merchandise Do You Own Besides Games?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I have the Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack CD, the Majora's Mask Sountrack CD set which just came in the mail today, the special Gold Wii Remote and Symphony of the Goddess CD which both came with the Skyward Sword boxset, a Cloth Map of the Surface alongside the Skyward Sword Collector's Strategy Guide, a Cloth Map of the Great Sea alongside the Wind Waker HD Strategy Guide, and also Hyrule Historia.

ANOTHER UPDATE!

I now have ~

1. The Legend of Zelda Box Set: Prima Official Game Guide
  2. Oracle of Ages/Seasons Nintendo Guide
  3. Twilight Princess Nintendo Power Guide
  4. Twilight Princess Premier Edition Prima Guide
  5. Twilight Princess Collector's Edition Prima Guide
  6. Phantom Hourglass Collector's Edition Prima Guide
  7. Two Spirit Tracks Collector's Edition Prima Guide
  8. Skyward Sword Collector's Edition Prima Guide
  9. Ocarina of Time 3D Collector's Edition Prima Guide
  10. The Wind Waker HD Collector's Edition Prima Guide
  11. A Link Between Worlds Collector's Edition Prima Guide along with the Framed Lithograph
  12. Hyrule Historia
  13. Club Nintendo 2014 Calendar
  14. 25th Anniversary Symphony
  15. Skyward Sword Golden Wii Remote
  16. A Link Between Worlds Club Nintendo Posters

Last edited:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Well, I might as well update my list...

• Posters. Symphony of the Goddesses poster, the first Zelda poster three set from Club Nintendo, the 25th Anniversary Poster set from Club Nintendo, one SS poster that was a part of the Club Nintendo Platinum Reward for 2012, the Twilight Princess poster from the guide with the map on the back (I don't have the guide, but the poster was a gift), and some that came with my Nintendo Power booklet thingy.
  • Hyrule Historia
  • Skyward Sword and Phantom Hourglass Prima guides (the collector's edition for SS with cloth map, premiere for PH)
  • An Ocarina of Time replica
  • A Master Sword replica
  • Toon Link plushie
  • Ocarina of Time 3D keychain
  • Hylian Shield mints
  • 2011 Club Nintendo Calendar, if that counts? It has OoT 3D and SS pages in it...
  • 3 packs of Twilight Princess Trading cards
  • Twilight Princess sticker cover for my DSi
  • Ocarina of Time 3D hard case for my 3DS (the green one)
  • Skyward Sword Golden Wii remote
  • Club Nintendo Skyward Sword Golden Nunchuck
  • Phantom Hourglass Gasha Figurines of Link, Linebeck, and a Phantom
  • A button that plays the PH "get item" and "get treasure" sounds -- but its battery is so dead that it sounds evil when it plays. XD
  • Phantom Hourglass DS stylus
  • All ten of the official manga by Akira Himekawa
  • How to Draw Zelda characters book
  • Zelda music book for advanced piano
  • Three T-shirts: one for OoT ("Don't Make me go Zelda on you"), the Symphony of the Goddesses shirt, and one for TWW (the stained glass window of Link with the Wind Waker)
  • Ocarina of Time 3D soundtrack (from registering early on Club Nintendo
  • Majora's Mask soundtrack (from the 2013 Platinum reward)
  • The Wind Waker HD Wii U GamePad
  • Nintendo Power Collector's Special thingy for the 25th anniversary of The Legend of Zelda
  • Twilight Princess tote bag
  • Hylian Crest Necklace

And if we're counting handmade things...

• "Navi" in a bottle made by a friend for my birthday
  • Duct tape Zelda case for my 3DS with Navi on the back and a Triforce on the front with my initials (again, by a friend for my birthday)
  • Zelda Skyward Sword cosplay, and by extension a "sailcloth" and Goddess's Harp (I have really great friends XD)
  • A Rupee necklace bought at a convention
  • A bead version of Zelda's sprite in A Link to the Past... I don't really know what you call those, but... my friend bought it for me at a convention! XD
  • Link on the Pedestal of Time pulling out the Master Sword handmade out of foam by a friend for Christmas

There might be more, but that's what I can think of at the moment.

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Ok so apart from games I have like a poster and a keyring... lol.

I don't use either as well. I'm just not really into getting merchandise and whatnot; it doesn't interest me.

Skunk

Floof
I have a Link plushie, Tetra figure(with Heart Container), some Twilight Princess Stickers, a Phantom Hourglass DS Lite case, and a Hylian Shield with mints inside it.

UPDATEY THING:

I just ordered a Link Figure and Spirit Train model thing from Amazon so if those arrive, they shall be added.

Last edited:

Therapist Bill

The Pianist
I don't have that much, I have some albums (OoT, MM, TMC and TP) which I got almost for free though. There was a guy on Amazon which sold all those 4 albums in a bundle, for almost the same price as a burger, and well, I made a promise to get healthier anyway so was a clear choice what to pick! :P
Besides from the music, I have some small stuff that I've either gotten from friends or even gotten as a package deal when buying Nintendo titles (or even consoles). Which would be some small figurines of the main characters from various games, keyrings and if it counts, also some premium guides for OoT and TMC.

not much,

A figurine of adult OOT Link

A figurine of MM Link and Epona

A jelly candy of Link

A 3ds crystal case of OOT 3ds

A Twilight Princess poster

The soundtrack that came with OOT ads

OOT link with bow t-shirt

Oh,

I also have the Gold Wii remote from Skyward sword

and the Zelda Wii U from Wind Waker HD

I own

-Hyrule Historia Hard Cover
-2 Skyward Sword T-Shirts
-A Toon Link plush doll
-A Hylian Shield Replica
-A Master Sword Replica
-A homemade Link Costume
-The ALBW 3DS XL if that counts
-The Hylian Shield Mint Container
-Ocarina of Time and Skyward Sword Soundtracks that came with the games
-A Hylian Crest decal on my dresser
-A Tetra mini figurine with heart container
-A leather wallet with a green and gold Hylian Crest on it
-All Nintendo Club Zelda posters except for the ALBW set
-Ocarina of Time Replica

I think that's about it. However, when I was around 7-8 years old, my room was painted 2 different shades of blue, sky blue and ocean blue. They meet around the middle of my wall. I plan on painting a picture of the King of Red Lions and WW Link on it next to my bed.

Recently got some of those mini Spirit Tracks figurines off of Amazon. And before anybody asks, yes, they're both Toon Link figures (I don't have the one when he's in his conductor's uniform, though).

H

Hylian_Hero

-Hyrule Historia
-All of the Himekawa manga (Except for Phantom Hourglass... :P)
-Phantom Hourglass 'Special Edition' Gamer Guide
-Two Zelda T-Shirts (Both OoT)
-Three Zelda figures (OoT3D, SS, WWHD Promo)
-Zelda 2014 Calendar
-Two Zelda Piano Books
-'Limited Edition' Link Between Worlds 3DS
-25th Anniversary Orchestra Soundtrack
-And a wire sculpture of the Hylian symbol

I want the other soundtracks so bad though... -.-'

キラ

Yo!
I had a Zelda 3DS - the black one with the gold Triforce and the ocarina and harp on the corners with the gold border. I loved that 3DS and I was sad to see it go when I sold it to get an XL. I literally kissed it!

...And thanked it for all the good times. Although, I transferred the data from that 3DS to the XL, so I guess it really is the same 3DS, just with a new shell! :lol:

I would have got the Zelda XL but I couldn't. I had to buy the 3DS when it was on sale at Target for $150 and they ran out of the Zelda ones. I got a Mario and Luigi: Dream Team one. It's silver with green outlines of Mario and Luigi on the left side. It also has a Year of Luigi mark on the back. It's really nice and I'm still happy with it.

I also have the OoT mangas. They're really cool and I still look at them once in a while! Link sometimes goes through the dungeons quick but it's cool to see him talk! I love the art style of the manga; it's really cool to see all of the Zelda characters look like that. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom