• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Zelda Merchandise Do You Own Besides Games?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I've also got the Black and Red OoT3D crystal armor for the 3DS

And a small metal oval with the OoT Zelda logo engraved on the front an "Nintendo 64" engraved on the back that I keep on my keychain.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
I've also got the Black and Red OoT3D crystal armor for the 3DS

And a small metal oval with the OoT Zelda logo engraved on the front an "Nintendo 64" engraved on the back that I keep on my keychain.

I want that oval now. Also, I had that same crystal armor case, but when I sold my black 3DS on eBay to help me get back some of the money for my blue 3DS XL, I bundled it with it, along all of my other 3DS accessories that wouldn't fit the XL anyway.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
So far I only have the manga box set, Club Nintendo 25th Anniversary posters, and an ocarina. I hope to get more items and expand my little collection.

Z

Zeldakinz

Oh gosh, I have tons...I have a watch, clock, posters, ballcaps, shirts, a sign that says "PRINCESS ZELDA PARKING ONLY. VIOLATORS WILL NOT LEARN THE SONG OF TIME!" and it has a picture of an ocarina on it. I have an ocarina that's blue with a triforce on it, just like the ocarina of time. It was expensive Q.Q there's a Twilight Princess skin on one of my GameCubes. I also have a lot of figures; even Zelda toys I got in a kid's meal at Burger King once. Man, if restaurants now had Zelda toys..I'D TOTALLY GET A KID'S MEAL EVERY TIME.
My brother has a ton of stuff too. I could go on and on lol
I've been a Zelda fan since I was really little. :3

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Updatin' time:

- Club Nintendo's Poster Sets (Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, Link's History, two for Skyward Sword, 25th Anniversary)
- Golden Zelda DS Lite
- OoT-Themed 3DS Cover
- 1/6th scale replica of the Master Sword and Hylian Shield with the Twilight Princess Soundtrack
- Twilight Princess banner
- Twilight Princess hat
- Twilight Princess wallet
- Twilight Princess backpack
- Majora's Mask Strategy Guide
- Skyward Sword Strategy Guide
- Four Swords Adventures Strategy Guide
- Skyward Sword's Golden Wii Remote
- 25th Anniversary Soundtrack
- Animated Series DVD /shame
- Nintendo World Store T-Shirt
- Triforce T-Shirt
- Want Midna Back T-Shirt

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I have a Tetra costume, with the blond wig & everything! I also have
Homemade kokiri sword,
The Golden Wiimote,
Hylian symbol T-shirt,
Hylian elf ears attachments (so when I put them on, It looks like I have long ears like an Hylian)
SS Zelink T-shirt,
"It's dangerous to go alone. Take this" T-shirt,
"It's a secret to everybody" with Link, Zelda & Ganadorf in a "shhh" expression T-shirt,
A couple LoZ figures including Toon Link, Tetra, Toon Zelda, all of the Four Sword Links, TP Zelda, Tingle, The Pirate Ship, King of Red Lions, & the Master Sword in it's pedestal.

Last edited:
E

Ems

Merchandise wise I have:
a Link pez dispenser,
an old, worn LoZ shirt
some Phantom Hourglass DS accessories
and a Phantom Hourglass lunchbox
*edit* oh, and a Legend of Zelda cartridge tote bag

Anything else I own that zelda related has been homemade by my friends or myself. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mow123

I own the zelda 3ds, the nintendo club 25th anniversary posters, and soon the Link Figma. I din't really become a huge fan until just a few years ago.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I have some Twilight Princess wallpaper on my desktop and a couple renders of TP Link. Feels pretty good xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom