• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Tabs Do You Have Open?

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I usually have 10-20 pinned tabs at all times, usually of things that I need to do or keep an eye on for several days. I've gotten better about the number of tabs I have open. Used to be, I had 20 to 30 open all the time, and it frequently crashed the browser or made the whole computer sluggish. I try to keep it under 20 tabs at one time now, and I am happier not having to manage too many now. :)

Dan

I have a habit of middle clicking threads so that I can view them one after another. Instead though I often go back and click the thread again... The two pinned tabs are my speed-dial homepage and my RSS feed. Yeah I'm the one of thirteen people that use an RSS feed. :embarrassed:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
3Mxih.png

18 at last count.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
GOG.com, this, What Song are you Currently Listening Too, What Sort of People do you Surround yourself with, Things that are on your mind, Gmail, Ratchet's Den, Downthemalldownloader, Speedtest.net

Fig

The Altruist
As of now, I have Facebook, YouTube, Yugioh websites, deviantart to look at cool art (and possibly make an account), and other ZD tabs for shoutbox, messages, and other topics that I also want to discuss and post about. I think I may pull an all-nighter tonight! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom