• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What OS Do You Use?

Dan

I have XP on my second desktoptop, sadly Vista on me laptop, and windows 7 on my prime Desktop yo.

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
Both my laptop and my desktop have Windows 7 on them. I also have Xubuntu installed on my laptop, but I never use it. Occasionally I'll use other Linux distributions via live CD and Virtual Box, if that counts

Windows 7. I'm a film student, and there's a lot of (friendly) lively debate around the people that I know over OS and associated editing software, but I'm an Adobe Premier man (Though, shh, all of the "professional" editing software is pretty much interchangeable)

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I recently upgraded to Windows 8, and I am neutral on this point about it. Some features are wonderful, and some I loathe. I was using Windows Vista until I got this computer, and didn't have any problems with it. I think Windows XP was my favorite OS though :)

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
I typically use Windows Operating Systems. Vista and 2000 edition were Terrible, but the rest are pretty good. On occasion you will find me using Linux, but i have not idea which one (my friend gave it to me for my old piece of crap computer). Windows 7 and XP are my favorite operating systems but out of the two i prefer windows 7. I have yet to get my hands on Windows 8.

You clearly have not heard of Windows ME.

Clank

Hmm
In order of use, Linux Mint 14, Windows 7, Kali Linux, Windows server '08 R2 standard, and several different virtualized ones...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom