• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What OS Do You Use?

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
I'm using Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit. I can't really say anything bad about it, it gets the job done.

Vista. It's what came with my PC. Probably won't be using a new OP until I buy an entirely new computer.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Well, until recently, I was a huge fan of Windows XP. The amount of flexibility and usefulness the OS had was really good, and when I needed to do some really productive stuff, I also used to dual-boot Ubuntu.

Now, in 2012 (well, it started in 2011), I upgraded to Windows 7, a bit afraid as to what I would experience with the new OS (especially considering I have a Pentium IV in my rig), but it ran like magic. Windows 7 runs just as fast as XP, if not even better, with nice support for DirectX 10 and 11. I know I won't be going to another OS anytime soon thanks to the power and flexibility of Windows 7 Professional.

(Side note, I do have to get a Macbook for college because I'm going for music education, so eventually, I'll be running whatever is the current OS of most Macbooks.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom