• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What old enemies should they bring back?

MOS3

Agent Of Chaos
Bring Agahnim back!!..I'd love to see him in a new zelda....perhaps even having a connection to ALttP?....that would be sweet :)

Last edited:

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
As much as I HATE to say this, I am thinking all of the enemies found at the bottom of the well as well as in the Shadow Temple. Sure, everyone knows that the gibdos, redeads, like likes, deadhands, shadow hands, are all sooo annoying but they do pose a challenge. And what's a Zelda game without a challenge? I also liked the Ghoma larva as someone already mentioned as well as, Octoroks. Dark Link was also very fun imo. OMG Skulltullas also!! I was at the Forest Temple(in oot) when I got my hands on Twilight Princess and when I beat the game and returned to oot, I was like oh my gosh...There were no skulltullas in tp!! I don't favor them but there's a void without them :[

master sword

everything is breakable
They need to bring back redeads (not the crappy TP ones), iron knuckles, skulltulas (not the crappy TP ones), dodongos (not the crappy TP ones), real bombchu, wolfos (not the crappy TP ones), wall/floormasters, and the nejiron. I think it would also be cool to see the eyegores appear again, this time as common enemies.
what do you mean by "the crappy TP ones" there arn't even any skulltulas in TP
note: TP stands for Twilight Princess

id like to see the helmasaur king from LttP (that's "a Link to the Past")
you know that big dinosaur thing with the bombchu-looking mask

also the ganon from OoT he was 15x link's Size and had two big ugly swords, in Wii graphics he'd bee a terror omg im shivering just thinking aboutit WOO HOO (ganon pwns all final bosses)

S

Shawnogohma

Horsehead.

Done

and

Done.

He can be a mini-boss, then be a recurring enemy afterward. Like Iron Knuckles.

Or he could just be a BOSS. Of a dungeon, I mean.

Bring Agahnim back!!..I'd love to see him in a new zelda....perhaps even having a connection to ALttP?....that would be sweet :)

what do you mean by "the crappy TP ones" there arn't even any skulltulas in TP
note: TP stands for Twilight Princess

also the ganon from OoT he was 15x link's Size and had two big ugly swords, in Wii graphics he'd bee a terror omg im shivering just thinking aboutit WOO HOO (ganon pwns all final bosses)

Horsehead.

Done

and

Done.

He can be a mini-boss, then be a recurring enemy afterward. Like Iron Knuckles.

Or he could just be a BOSS. Of a dungeon, I mean.

Guys Guys Guys. First, for the old bosses returning like Agahnim and Horsehead, Zenox made a great thread for bosses and mini-bosses coming back here: http://www.zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2568

This one is strictly overworld and dungeon enemies.

Second, mewtwo there are Skulltulas in Twilight Princess, but they look a little different.

http://zeldawiki.org/images/7/71/TpSkulltula.jpg

Remember that guy?

U

Uroboros

what do you mean by "the crappy TP ones" there arn't even any skulltulas in TPnote: TP stands for Twilight Princess

There are, but I call them crappy for a reason. I'm talking about those big spiders in the forest temple that have the skull pattern on their back.

I'd really like to see zola from LoZ. Digdoggers and Goriyas would be great too. IT would be great to also see a good old fashioned dragon like in the first dungeon of LoZ and OoS. I don't care what they name it. I just want to see a classic dragon boss. (I love Volvagia, but that's not what I've got in mind. I want a dragon with legs and wings)

master sword

everything is breakable
There are, but I call them crappy for a reason. I'm talking about those big spiders in the forest temple that have the skull pattern on their back.

Are you talking about WW wind walker, or PH phantom hourglass those are the cartoony ones

TP Twilight princess is the one where twilight covers hyrule and link (not cartoony) with minda as his sidekick has to dispell the twilight, it has no skultulas, or redeads

Are you talking about WW wind walker, or PH phantom hourglass those are the cartoony ones

TP Twilight princess is the one where twilight covers hyrule and link (not cartoony) with minda as his sidekick has to dispell the twilight, it has no skultulas, or redeads

There are Spiders that resemble Skulltulas in there, An example of this when you first enter the forest temple and go into the main room one comes down from the roof

bellum

Gamer since age 2
There are Spiders that resemble Skulltulas in there, An example of this when you first enter the forest temple and go into the main room one comes down from the roof
Those were actually skulltulas, cause in loz have you ever heard of something like , a spider or is it some cool, made-up name.
they should bring back the stalfos, as they were in OoT, I mean they were sometimes annoying(not for me :D)but I really like the stalfos from OoT, they had a good look, and they attacked and defended very very well.
ReDeads are something I would like to see taken out for a while, I just hated when they paralyzed me with their scream, their scream would scare every time I come across from castle town as an adult in OoT, and they that they would actually jump on my back and start sucking the life right out of me.
I wouldn't mind seeing the 'ol Iron knuckle back in the loz series they were just so fun in OoT and were worth the time,very fun enemies.
Like Likes I really hated beacause every time I got sucked into one of those things I just had to get my tunic back from somewhere else in Hyrule.When they're around I don't trust them around my mirror shield.

Kybyrian

The lynels are something I would definitely like to see come back. Another thing I'd like to see were mentioned by Alder: Ghini, oh and maybe a reappearance from the giant Ghini as a miniboss again or something. Otherwise I really can't think of any that I'd like to come back.

Johnny Boy

Doctor JB!
Indeed, Lynals would be an awesome enemy to fight in the overworld. They should also bring back those bird knights from Zelda 2. I don't know, just something random.

L

Liam

yeah Lynals would be good, and so would the Hylian knights and archers from LttP, and the darknuts from MC. i think they should make a 3D version of LttP, or Remake it with MC graphics, and better dungeons and enemies and items. like imagine this:

Link.gif

and this:

Zelda.jpg

and this:

Ganon.jpg

turning into these:

link4.gif

zww-zelda.jpg

ganon%20wind%20waker.JPG

or, maybe even into these:

zelda1.jpg

zelda.jpg

GanondorfTP.jpg

pretty cool evolution when you think of it, huh? anyway, i think they should do this by remaking minish ca or LttP

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I was thinking about this the other day and was glad to see an existing topic on it.

Lynels - I'm somewhat surprised they didn't come back for Twilight Princess since they would have been a great adversary for Link to battle while riding Epona. Link on Epona fighting centaur creatures? C'mon, it's natural! The part of Hyrule Field on the opposite side of Kakariko where the Bridge of Eldin was would ahve been a great place to populate with Lynels instead of the Bullbins on their mounts.

Moa - Flying eyeball that spits fire on occasion? That's good n' creepy. These guys gave me the chills back in the 80's, and I imagine a good 3-D one would be extra creepy.

Ra - I had to look up the name, but they're the severed horse / unicorn heads in the palaces in AoL. They'd probably have to have more of an attack pattern than they did in AoL, but still, creepy severed animal head flying at you in a 3-D space? Cool!

Boulder - Yeah, okay, it's not really an enemy, more like a hazard of nature, but those things and their somewhat random bouncing pattern drove me crazy as a kid playing the original Legend of Zelda. A good random rockslide or two on Death Mountain in Twilight Princess would have been an unexpected incident to have to avoid.

The River Devil - I think this was my only big disappointment in AoL. I thought the icon of him on the main map was going to throw me into an epic side-scrolling boss-like battle with the River Devil. I thought he'd be huge as well, with tentacles lashing out at me from the river as I had to fight him on land. Instead, you play the recorder, and he turns to dust. This thing should come back as a giant cracken / squid that rises from a river to attack Link. Sure, the recorder (or Ocarina, as we seem to use more recently) could still weaken him and make him susceptible to a good sword-lashing, but give me the epic River Devil Battle I thought I was going to get back in 1988!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom