• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What odd/funny/interesting quirks do you have IRL?

areasell

Twilight Princess Master
I tend to leave my game consoles on for hours while I get distracted (Wind Waker is running as we speak)

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
sometimes i yell when i stretch

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I have a quirk where I’m usually quiet and just talk normally, but whenever my sister starts talking with me, she always gets me to laugh, and I open up and joke with her and talk a little louder. She always makes me smile whenever she’s with me.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
I have a very unique name, which happens to also be a verb. Tons of people I meet make a pun on my name, and they think they’re really original. I’ve heard almost all of them, so when someone actually has a new one, it cheers me up. I can’t complain, though; I can’t say I don’t enjoy the jokes.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I tend to be very forgetful, or easily distracted...or both I guess, to the extent of being asked to do something and forgetting what I was asked to do a few minutes later, only to have to ask what the person wanted me to do again.

I also have a tendency to have a blank stare on my face, without really knowing it. I just get so lost in my own thoughts that I don’t realize that I look like I’m unhappy when I’m really not.

I make a lot of hand gestures when I speak. I've also been told that my mannerisms remind some people of Jack Nicholson.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i have a habit of lightly slapping myself

i typically don't notice myself doing it unless someone comments on it

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I look at the window a lot, sometimes for even 15 minutes or more

I constantly change my position while sleeping

I can’t help but look down whenever speaking to someone

I don’t express myself much in public, but it’s very easy to make me laugh, I can’t even hide it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom