• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What odd/funny/interesting quirks do you have IRL?

Ninja

Well well well
I just can’t believe this is real. I woke this morning and the first zd post I read was Giri’s post on this thread. It has really depressed me today, and whenever I looked at my cats today, seeing Gizmo cuddling with me and meowing at me, I just feel sick at the thought Giri would hurt a cat, it hurts me, and it disgusts me, and I’m sad now, I jut want to come to India an take all those cats away from there to a safe place. But I can’t :(

Please Giri, if a cat is annoying you, don’t hit it with a rock. Take it to a shelter, find a home for it if it’s bothering you, or just ignore it. Don’t hurt it! Please, I am begging you to stop, please stop...

I’m very shocked, and very sad now...

You are a very kind and good person, I'm so happy to have another member in this community that is so positive and recommending equally positive solutions. Don't ever stop!

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
You are a very kind and good person, I'm so happy to have another member in this community that is so positive and recommending equally positive solutions. Don't ever stop!
Thank you, finally something has brightened my day! ❤️

You are so kind too! I will never stop being kind and positive, it makes me happy

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I don't know, I try not to be annoying so I don't have any passive physical habits like tapping things.

I guess me being kinky as hell is my quirk.
That is why I do it lightly as to not bug people too much, also when I am laying down I am usually kicking my foot instead.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Ah yes, I am very fidgety too. With that, and the fact I'm constantly listening to/making music, or drumming/whistling/humming/tapping/anything else musical, you can probably imagine what life with me is like. It's probably like living with a living noise machine, LOL.

I memorize books of the Bible to VGM for a thing my church does called Teen Bible Quiz. I've memorized John, 1 & 2 Corinthians, and am working on Hebrews. I've used Smash, Mario & Luigi, Mario 3D World, Mario 64, a couple LoZ songs, and a whole bunch of other songs.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Ah yes, I am very fidgety too. With that, and the fact I'm constantly listening to/making music, or drumming/whistling/humming/tapping/anything else musical, you can probably imagine what life with me is like. It's probably like living with a living noise machine, LOL.
Same! I sing or hum whenever I’m doing chores, or cooking, or anything that doesn’t include being quiet lol

I memorize books of the Bible to VGM for a thing my church does called Teen Bible Quiz. I've memorized John, 1 & 2 Corinthians, and am working on Hebrews. I've used Smash, Mario & Luigi, Mario 3D World, Mario 64, a couple LoZ songs, and a whole bunch of other songs.

Nice! You’re using the songs to help you memorize, or what? :)

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Same! I sing or hum whenever I’m doing chores, or cooking, or anything that doesn’t include being quiet lol
It's just, "noise noise noise noise nosie nosie nsoienos neion soine oine oisn" until insanity.
Nice! You’re using the songs to help you memorize, or what? :)
Yep, the more I've listened to it in my free time, the better I'll memorize.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Oh yeah, I'm hyperactive so a lot of fidgeting happens. I'm basically always moving some part of my body, and I have tendencies to get really hyper often with seemingly no trigger.

I also have this weird thing where I pretty much always need to have something in my mouth. I chew a lot of gum for this reason, because if it's not gum, it's my fingernails, or my headphones cord, or something else that's even worse.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I have this kinda annoying quirk where if I’m not doing anything with my hands, I’ll start picking at my nails or lips, that’s part of why I draw when I watch movies, I like to, and it’s good for practice, and I don’t want to pick my nails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom