• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What odd/funny/interesting quirks do you have IRL?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
When I'm concentrating or even just not really paying attention I have like the opposite of RBF, instead I smile stupidly. I hate it, especially because I don't like my smile. But occasionally I'll suddenly realize that I've been doing it and that my face hurts from smiling that much.

Also whenever I'm in crowded areas I tend to touch my thumb to each of my fingers back and forth. I get anxiety in crowds and it's just a way to deal with that I guess.

I also sometimes randomly whistle saying some words because I have a gap in my teeth. And sometimes I kinda roll words (like how an r is rolled in Spanish). Seems to happen with ts and ds in words occasionally.

Gorozoron

wild ride
I like to slam my fist on a table like an Ace AA character
franziska-von-karma-ace-attorney.gif

like this specifically
I find it soothing
Another thing I do is put one of my hands on the side of my face while also lifting my glasses with that hand
I occasionally make overdramatic poses when I'm really happy, one time I did like a ballerina spin and pointed at someone
I also dance a bit in my room when I'm procrastinating

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom