• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess What Now?

T

TimeLovesAHero

OK so far in 2012 I have completed Ocarina of Time 3d, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, and just finished Twilight Princess. So my question to the zelda dungeon community is what should I do next? Of course the obvious answer is Skyward Sword but I finished it about a week after it came out but I was thinking I needed a replay of it soon anyways, maybe do the hero's quest. Also I've been wanting to replay Wind Waker with the original outfit and do the pictograph challenge but that's a lot of work to do on a game I just finished. But there is a lot of other good Zelda games I own. I pretty much have access to every zelda. So Zelda Dungeon what now? Also I already know I have a lot of free time, but at least it's spent well.

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
Definitely do the Hero's Mode in Skyward Sword. Also, I would suggest the Oracle Series. They're shorter, but definitely a lot of fun! :)

Honestly, you can't go wrong with any entry in the series. I say play Minish Cap. That game doesn't get enough love, any everyone deserves love. Plus, it's possibly one of the greatest hand-held titles of all time.

T

TimeLovesAHero

Actually now that you mention it, towards the end of Twilight Princess I started the Minish Cap and finished the first dungeon, I plan to play it slowly on the side... lol! I did enjoy the beginning.

Actually now that you mention it, towards the end of Twilight Princess I started the Minish Cap and finished the first dungeon, I plan to play it slowly on the side... lol! I did enjoy the beginning.

Best handheld Zelda game ever made, IMO. Listening to Trio's advice sure won't hurt you and remember that what doesn't kill you make you stronger. ;) Vaati's strong first appearance, Ezlo's comic attitude, and the exceptional soundtrack sure do make for a strong first impression.

T

TimeLovesAHero

I had also started both the ds games (Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks) and enjoyed both games but got side tracked and never made it very far.

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
I've actually recently started the Minish Cap as well, and it's a lot of fun so far! I agree, the beginning is great.

I had also started both the ds games (Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks) and enjoyed both games but got side tracked and never made it very far.

I feel like this thread is becoming some sort of late night getaway for a select few. :xd:

The DS games are excellent. You should definitely finish them. I'm especially frustrated with myself on Spirit Tracks as all I have left to do is head to the Dark Realm and finish the fight!

T

TimeLovesAHero

I feel like this thread is becoming some sort of late night getaway for a select few. :xd:

I had just finished Twilight Princess not 10 min before posting on here and had a adrenaline rush, and was excited about what to do next... lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom