• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Nintendo Series Can You Not Get Into?

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
I guess Metroid, but I never really give it a good chance. Animal Crossing doesn't look like a good game for me neither.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I would say Pikmin, though to be honest, I haven't given it a fair shot yet. It just doesn't seem like something I would be into.

Salem

SICK
By not get into, I assume it means I played that game/series, but did not like?

Well, the closest thing to that is Fire Emblem, I played the first GBA(that had a NA release), the first GCN one, but not the rest.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Definitely Metroid. I'm not so big on the side-scrolling ones, and I don't find the Metroid Prime games to be particularly good FPS'. Perhaps would feel differently if I could use a mouse and keyboard, much prefer that over any controller, but nothing stood out for me.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Definitely Metroid. I'm not so big on the side-scrolling ones, and I don't find the Metroid Prime games to be particularly good FPS'. Perhaps would feel differently if I could use a mouse and keyboard, much prefer that over any controller, but nothing stood out for me.

The Prime games aren't FPS's, though. They're FPA's -- First Person Adventures.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
The Prime games aren't FPS's, though. They're FPA's -- First Person Adventures.

Well if you want to be pedantic it's not the shooting or 'adventuring' that matters, it's the first 2 letters; I just don't like first-person games with a controller, period. I can survive if I really love the game, but I didn't find any of the MP games very stand-out so coupled with control scheme they didn't hold my attention long.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Samus is a massive pain fo rme to get into. It's boring. For an FPS, it just doesn't attract me. And I usually look for flashy in an FPS. ;p

Wii series is quite boring.

Professor Layton bores me. As does Ace Attorney.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I guess Metroid. Got a couple of the games as part of the Ambassador programme and it just didn't do anything for me and as for the 3D ones, I'm not a first person pov fan, so I just have no urge to give the series more of a chance than I already have...

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Animal Crossing - it's just not me
Donkey Kong - I've never found these games very fun, even all the way back to DKC
F-Zero - Racing games meh
Mario Kart - Mostly because I'm bad
Metroid - With a few exceptions, I get bored pretty easily with these games

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I cannot for the life of me get invested in the Mario series. The only one I really liked was Super Mario Galaxy. I also don't like Mario Kart because I don't like racing games. I have never had the opportunity to play very many Nintendo game series, but at this moment the only one I like is The Legend of Zelda. Oh, and Animal Crossing is okay. Pokemon is okay, too, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom