• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Awakening Switch What new content are you expecting in Link's Awakening Remake?

I'd love to see a Master Quest mode. Going back through Ocarina of Time, but on the MQ mode really added a freshness to that replay. I liked that the puzzles were that little bit more challenging too and would love to see that across the series in general - I don't mind the combat not being made more difficult beyond the standard Master/Hero Mode modifications they've used already, but a secondary set of puzzles/dungeons that are more difficult than the first play gave me? Now THAT would be a feature I'd be very excited for!

Quin

Disaster Master
They have to really, if they are charging 60 for this. And not just one dungeon either.
I'm more afraid of them changing things too much, the lvl 1 shield looking like the hylian shield is already a bad sign for me

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
They have to really, if they are charging 60 for this. And not just one dungeon either.
I'm more afraid of them changing things too much, the lvl 1 shield looking like the hylian shield is already a bad sign for me

I honestly think they just changed it because it’s more recognizable than the original shield, since the only thing we had for that was some non-canon, hand-drawn artwork.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom