• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What new Amiibo are you expecting?

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I know not everyone here likes amiibo, but I personally love them and am trying to collect every link amiibo made.

Obviously there is going to be new amiibo released, the question is what will the new amiibo be, and more importantly what will they do?

My guess is that they’re going to make one for ganondorf (who I’m honestly still not 100% certain is ganondorf). In addition to maybe 1 or 2 more major characters. They’re probably going to do the same thing as the BotW amiibo: give you a crappy item you can find lying around already.

What I hope they do is make some more amiibo for the links that we didn’t get in the 30th anniversary collection. I would love to see LBW link, MC link, FS/FSA link, and especially ST link amiibo. A LTTP amiibo would be cool too, however he’s already been made into an amiibo for LA. These would do essentially the same thing as the other 30th anniversary links: their outfit as well as a weapon of sorts.

Any other ideas for amiibo?

They will probably do a few enemy amiibos, like the bokoblin and guardian. And most of the link amiibos I would think would be a dlc costume add on like they did with the first one.

Still missing Lynel amiibos. Hope "BotW2" will correct that. Only way to get the loot is defeat the Lynel dropped on Link's head. Using amiibos in BotW is too cheap I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom