• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Nationality are you?

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I'm British, or English to be more specific. I love the nation's sense of humour, it's history both good and bad and of course the people (mostly). I like the NHS and the education system. I dislike the political system, most politicians, the existence of lunatic groups like the EDL and the entitled attitude of certain types of people here.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I'm American. I'd rather be British or Japanese. I've also been reprimanded for using British phrases and speech patterns before by my friends who think it's weird.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
I was born in America, but have European heritage. Might be off topic, but I think nationalism is outdated and I simply want to be a citizen of the world. DM is happy citizen of world, no got time for this tribal **** :/

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I was born in America, but have European heritage. Might be off topic, but I think nationalism is outdated and I simply want to be a citizen of the world. DM is happy citizen of world, no got time for this tribal **** :/

Gotta agree with you there. I think nationalities are just a creation by humans to separate people.

I am also a citizen of the world. ^^

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Gotta agree with you there. I think nationalities are just a creation by humans to separate people.

I am also a citizen of the world. ^^

Originally when humankind was divided due to migration nationalism made sense, because obviously things were so insecure you wanted a large group to be safer. Nowadays, because of the progress of humanity it is no longer necessary, therefore I do not support it.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
American, midwestern. Some of the states and people are ok. Most are mediocre. A few make me wish I could just cut them off of the map.

Malia

Passive aggressive custom rank B)
I am a Samoan-New Zealander~!

Love: Samoa: Gorgeous, tropical, fiercely loyal to family.
Dislike: Gender role-driven, fundamentalist Christianity.

Love: New Zealand: beautiful, green country. Good education and really solid respect for human rights, getting a new flag!
Dislike: Current government, current flag.

American.

Likes? The diverse geography. I've traveled the U.S. pretty extensively, and it still amazes me how vastly different the landscape is from region to region.

Dislikes... the blind patriotism some people have bothers me. I don't dislike the US, but I do find it offensive (and ignorant) when people go on about the US being the best. Firstly, I don't think it's true (I don't think any country is "the best"), and secondly, an uncomfortably large percentage of people who assert that haven't even left the country.

Reactions: Doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom