• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What N64 game will you play first?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Myself, I would probably go for Mariokart 64, play about 5 minutes of it, then start an OoT playthrough. Original Smash Bros would be another one worth trying.

I'd love to give Snowboard Kids 2 another full go if it's included, my N64 copy is always crashing.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
screenshot-2021-09-23-175833-png.50596

well I'm certainly sticking w/ F Zero X for the next wave, but out of this starting one, either star fox or mario 64 for some familiarity, but most definitely sin & punishment after

I'll start with Mario Tennis, I've only ever played it on an emulator so it'll be nice. I'm really hoping they do some of the the more obscure gems once they get the classics out of the way.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
WinBack seems like a really odd choice for the first wave. A fine game I’m sure, but for the only 3rd party game in the batch?

There’s not anything here I really want to play, as aside from WinBack, Sin and Punishment, and surprisingly Mario Kart, I already own all of these, and I really don’t care enough to play those 3. Plus, I just replayed OoT a couple of months ago so I’m not super interested in playing it again so soon.

MW7

I'm sticking with Ocarina of Time first, but I always wanted to play Yoshi's Story. In the second wave of games, I really want to play Paper Mario which I've never played besides some of the sequels. I will play Majora's Mask and Banjo Kazooie as well. Kirby 64 I only played once and look forward to completing.

The games that aren't currently planned that I want to see are Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2, Donkey Kong 64, Mystical Ninja Starring Goeman, and any of the Mario Parties. I was literally in the middle of a Mystical Ninja playthrough when my N64 starting freezing much more often earlier this year. Pokemon Stadiums are amazing for minigames and battles (would be the best multiplayer N64 game in my opinion), and it won't happen but would be amazing if Nintendo let us play Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal directly in our Pokemon Stadium files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom