• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda What Music from Any Zelda Game is Your Favorite?

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
The main Zelda theme is the best song in a video excluding certain Pokemon battle themes. It instills a sense of enthusiasm and adventure. I absolutely love those games that have it on the title screen. It brightens my mood, and lets me sail into the quest. We all love it. We all know it. We all want it to stay with us.

On a side note, was anyone else shocked to realize that this song is nowhere in Ocarina of Time? I always just sort of assumed it was in there somewhere. My world was shaken to its core.

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
It looks like discussion on this thread has slowed down. I want to keep this alive in case someone else wants to say what their favorite Zelda Music is.

Well, my other type of favorite Zelda music is from ZREO. They rock!

some of my favorites are:
The song of healing from MM

The great fairy theme from oot and link to the past

and the overwold theme from links awakening and the oracale games. I know it was just a remix of zelda 1's overwold, but I still like it.

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Here's a little thing that crossed my mind just now, would the music in the games be great is someone besides Koji Kondo write it? I don't think so. What about you guys?

Yuki Cross

Attack on Titan~!!!
My favourite Zelda song is Twilight Princess Trailer. I'm learning it on the Piano right now, and it's just such an amazing song! I have it on my iPod. I don't know why I love it so much - I just do!

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Song of Healing, Sonata of Awakening, and then some of the main themes like Skyward Sword, and Twilight Princess, I also like almost anything from the wind waker, I especially liked the temple songs when I play them, or the music that plays at the doors after I play the songs.

I'd have to go with the ballad of the goddess and midna's lament and the hyrule field theme from TP. I personally love the wind waker soundtrack, but I have no favorite cuz they're all awesome songs. :)

Almost all of the music from Skyward Sword, I loved that it was orchestrated. Zelda's Lullaby in specific is my favorite.
I also enjoyed the Wind God's Aria, and Earth God's Lyric from Wind Waker, along with the Dragon Roost Island theme, and Molgera's theme.

Along with many other songs, of course. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom