• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Move Would You Create?

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
If you could create a Pokemon move, what would it do and what would you call it?

One interesting idea I came up with is a move I call Stifle. The user does a little damage to the opponent, but a.) it stops a move that would take two turns to use like Solarbeam, Dig, Fly, etc. and b.) it can only hit if the opponent is using such a move.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I would create a move that would wipe out an entire trainers team, but the cost is the life of the user's Pokémon. I'll just teach it to all of the Pidgeys and Bidoofs. I call it.....Hyperbeam on Sleep Powder using Pound. ;)

My move would be called...umm I dunno but what it does is that it wipes out all the Pokemon with the same type (fire, water etc) as your Pokemon that is using the move. The cost is that all YOUR Pokemon of that type also get wiped out. As you can see, this would be great of gym and e4 battles, as all the trainers have the same type of Pokemon.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I'd create a move called Avatar.
It would summon all the known pokemon types, fuse them together and blow up everything! At the cost of 75% of your HP. I couldn't let it me THAT broken.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I would make a move that would go on a dito like pokemon that also copied gender. It would work with attract and would act sort of like curse for ghosts. (Also on that same pokemon confuse ray thunder wave)

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I would create a move that is so powerful, it takes one shot to defeat a pokemon. But it would take two turns, and would lower your speed.

I have lots of moves, but I'll only name a few:

Random Power - Power: 80, Accuracy :100
Type: Normal, Special

Attacks the opponent with a random type.

Meteor Crash - Power: 120, Accuracy: 90
Type: Fire, Physical

The user blasts off in the air and falls onto the target the next turn. This may leave both Pokémon confused.

Thunder Sphere - Power: 90, Accuracy: 100
Type: Electric, Special

The user fires a ball of electricity. It may raise the user's Sp. Attack or Paralyze the Target.

I have alot more, but I think I'll just leave you with some of my favorite moves.

Fig

The Altruist
I would create a move that can alter one's stats to be given to a certain stat during battle. What I mean is that if you need more defense and have a lot of attack, this move will allow you give some stats to that stat of your choice. :P

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I dunno, I would maybe create the move Extreme Fusion, which would allow a pokemon to fuse with the other five party pokemon and turn into a totally different pokemon with maxed out pwnage stats. :)

Dan

Fake splash attack.

The attack works a bit like hyper beam, first the pokemon does a splash, theeeen it does a move that's really powerful like hyper-beam.... AND MAGIKARP can learn it. Pretty soon everyone will fear those magikarp. ;)

Donut Toss. Pokemon of great girth and weight can use this move. As the name implies, the move involves hurling doughnuts at the opponent. This move may hit multiple times, and the cumulative damage is calculated based on the opponent's weight; the smaller the Pokemon, the greater the damage it sustains. Each Pokemon's weight is counted in double and triple battles. Also, this move has a 25% chance of reducing the opponent's SPEED...

I would call my move <censored>-slap, where you <censored>-slap a pokemon. and win. INSTANTLY

:love: The VampireSlaye

P.S. I know instantly is in caps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom