• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Minor Character in the Zelda Series Would You Be? (Malo, Sari, Error, Navi,etc.)

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
I would have to be either Tingle or the Skull Kid. Tingle, cuz I find him hilarious. Skull Kid cuz he gets to wear Majoras Mask.

F

Fierce_Midna333

uhhhh im a combination of a few characters. I would be a mix of probably Ilia (because of her caring attitude), Saria (because she's adventurous and head strong), Malon (becuase she is a hard worker), Tetra (because she has an edgy attitude but can be really sweet), and Grandma from WW (because shes a worry wart) :)

FlatxSharp

Music to last through the ages
Keaton. I would definatly be a Keaton. The main reason is because I simply adore foxes, but, when I do meet someone, I instinctivly start an interrogation. I ask more questions then I should...pointless questions...

<^.^>

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
I am a guy, but I would want to be Ashei from Twilight Princess. She is a hardcore swordfighter, and she could kick the crap out of almost anyone. It would be awesome to explore all of Hyrule and beyond. Coming from a knigh family would be great. Again, I choose Ashei!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom