• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Mini-games Would You Like to See in Skyward Sword???

bomb bowling and somthing like the fruit game in tp BUT NO ROLLGOAL OR ANNOYING ARROW GAME. the one in OoT i love i loved both. but the ones in mm are terrible the swamp is ok but the town shooting gallery is evil.

geek4887

The Unknown
Mini Games in SS

What kind of mini-games/sidequests would you want to see in Skyward Sword?
I would prefer something like, that minigame in TP with the double clawshots, and then fishing of course. How about something new? What do you guys want to see?

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
In one of the trailers, it shows Link cutting up a long strip of bamboo as a counter on the top counts his slices. I think that's the confirmation of at least ONE mini-game. I do like the Bomb Bowling idea, as well as some sort of Shooting Gallery. ^^

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Bird racing is already in the game, so let's add more.

The FF already has a High chance of being in the game, it could either be a Mini-game or a sidequest.
Bomb Bowling
Arrow Precision Galleries (You shoot the target properly to gain a higher score)
Shooting Galleries(You shoot items to earn points, like using the Slingshot)
Beetle Race(First beetle to grab the item and return to the goal wins)
One on One Sword Fights(Could act as a Mini-boss or Boss Fight)
Sword Slicing Contest
Another probable "Cave of Ordeals"

You guys will probably be happy. =w= I say this with pride, though it has not been totally confirmed, but these will be in the game alright.
The control schemes and the buttons and the storyline can fit those ideas into the game anyway.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I think we could have some awesome mini games this time around. Possibly some sport style mini games, for sport lovers like me. I would at least like bomb bowling though. I think there's a good chance we will see that too.

There could be a “tinkering” mini-game at the bazaar. The guy could have you make an object go from Point-A to Point-B using certain items he has around his shop.

I think that the dueling skydiving and obstacle course would be boss, the only problem is with the bow-and-arrow game. Using the wii motion plus might cause a challenge, I dont know about you guys but i had troubles with Wii sports resort archery. Just saying

I think that the dueling skydiving and obstacle course would be boss, the only problem is with the bow-and-arrow game. Using the wii motion plus might cause a challenge, I dont know about you guys but i had troubles with Wii sports resort archery. Just saying
. True. But that difficulting makes me want to pass the gallery even more!

B

Black Ecko

I think a kind of jousting mini game would be awesome, on horse or maybe even on bird. :lol:

H

Hyrulian Angel

Cuckoo chasing.... like the one from Minish Cap where you had to chase around and ctach a certain number of cuckoos........... WHAT? We all loved it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom