• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS What Mask Would You Like to Own?

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
Haha. I'd definitely have to go with the Bremen Mask. Or the Giant's mask. Or the Fierce Deity Mask. Nyahhah! Too many to like!

Some day I will own a replica Majora's mask but I would not want one for real of course. I can't dance so a Kamaro's Mask would help. If the Bremen Mask applied to other instrumentsit would be fun.

Probably the giant's mask as long as I can use it anywhere. I just need to remember to stock up on green Gatorade. Or magical milk.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Don't even need to think about it, the Bomb Mask. No one will ever be rude to the girl who's face explodes.

vamster

Jolteon Mistress
Transformation masks wise, I actually like the goron mask as well as the Zora mask a lot more than others. Bunny hood forget about that, Goron rolling on land is much faster. One for powerful attacks, that could even break more stuff than the bomb mask, while having a good asisibility to the water with the Zora mask.

Not counting those, I would go with either the ummmmmm........ .... Why am I forgetting the mask name? I'll post this now til I remeber the mask's name. LOL

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
The obvious choice is the Bomb Mask.

...Just kidding lol. I personally would LOVE the Mask of Truth. I could speak to practically anything and get all the inside info :eek: so cool! Plus, the mask has great style ^^.

Beeker

Wild Card
As a dork in love with another dork is it bad I would do the Sun/Moon masks? I just think it would be really cute gift or way to show love ;;
Usefulness-wise, I would def take the Zora mask. That way, I'd have no problems going into deep water or underwater, and I could swim so much better! Also, jumping like dolphins out of the water would be soooo much fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom