• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS What Mask Would You Like to Own?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'd also have to say the Stone Mask

You could do soooo much stuff without getting caught;) plus there's nothing better than being invisible, I'd be Playing pranks on everyone!

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Stone Mask. All the other masks would probably draw attention and people might try to steal them from me.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Now, if it was just for novelty- like- no magic involved -Then I'd want the Majora's Mask of course!
But I wouldn't want it if it was currently flowing with evil magic.

If there WAS magic involved, then I'd say Fierce Deity. I'd love to transform into that cool awesome guy. ^^

The transformation masks look really painful to wear. I would probably like to wear the Mask of Truth, because it would be interesting to hear what animals are thinking.

The least useful mask would probably be the Kafei Mask. Since he isn't real, asking people where he is would probably just annoy them...

I would like to own the bunny hood mask because then I could run around Hyrule really fast and beat anyone in a race.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Umm, probably Zora mask. I'd be able to breathe underwater indefinitely. I'd also be able to swim quickly, give off electricity, and use my fins as weapons and shields.

I would want the blast mask, I mean I would pretty much be a super hero once I wore it and just get rid of all obstructions everywhere. "Oh no this obstacle is blocking my forward motion" someone would say. Then I'd jump out and be all silent, walk right up to it and BOOM! Problem solved the link way, plus no one could see my face so there's no way to I.D. me for the damage!

E

EagleEye

Captain's hat please,
I find some sort of satisfaction in being able control the dead

Painmaster212

Spoony Bard
Stone Mask.

Girls Locker Room anyone?!?!??????

Epic right there...... but must resist temptation xD On a serious note if i had to choose id go for the Goron mask just cause of the size and strength that comes with it and the ability to roll could save alot on gas prices.

Din Akera

Sniper
Bunny hood or Fierce Deity no contest. Now, those might seem fairly opposite, but that's who I am. The bunny hood is not only functional for speed and agility but also cute. So maybe I would actually obtain some level of coordination and look awesome doing it. Yeah people might stare at the ears, but I've never really been one to care. lol

And do I really need to explain the reason I would want the Fierce Deity mask? lol. I have a thing for unstoppable power, it looks freaking awesome, and it seems to have a larger measure of control than Majora's Mask. So, it wins out. :)

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
I would say the Majora's Mask. Which I actually own. It's a papercraft. The original papercraft was the size of a baseball. But I enlarged it be the right size.

I would also like to own the Fierce Diety and Captain's Hat mask. Why? Cause they're both awesome!

Last edited:
H

Hylia's Consort

I would like to have the mask of truth, to be able to see into the hearts of people and know what animals are thinking would be pretty cool. Plus I really like the shiekah.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Either Stone Mask or Bunny Hood... The only problem is that wearing a giant pair of bunny ears makes you look ridiculous.

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
I would like to have the mask of truth, to be able to see into the hearts of people and know what animals are thinking would be pretty cool. Plus I really like the shiekah.

That would be fun but also very creepy at the same time. Imagine this

Your sitting on the couch with your best friend watching a movie. You guys are both eating from a bag go potato chips. Then you hear you friend think "oh crap. I think my band-aid fell into the potato chips."

LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom