• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Manga Are You Reading?

M

Mog of war

im currently reading BLEACH 2 its good so far! and im watching Dragon Ball Z

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'm following Psyren, an extremely interesting and really good new series. It's got people with awesome psychic powers, what could be more awesome?

I finished up a series called Future Diary recently, also extremely good. I'd recommend it to fans of Death Note and other similar psychological manga.

Oh and Air Gear is coming along nicely. Can't wait to catch up cause I think it's ending soon and I want to find out what's gonna happen.

Seeing as the Bleach anime ended recently with episode 366, I have taken to reading the manga, in which the story continues on. I'd never really read it prior to watching the anime. I have also been reading the original Kinnikuman manga. I have not been reading it as much as I'd like, though. It's really graphic and much of its humor can be a tad off-putting at times. Also, after watching an anime series called PaPuWa - both the original and the more recent one - I've taken to reading the original manga online. It was insanely difficult to find, though, and I'm still having trouble keeping up... I came across many a virus on my search for both Kinnikuman and PaPuWa, but it was worth in the end... :/

I plan on reading a lot more in the coming months... :yes:

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Reading: Vampire Knight; Ouran Highschool Host Club; Loveless and Mahou Sensei Negima!

Watching Casshern Sins, Vampire Knight Guilty, Konjiki no Gash Bell (5th time) and literally just finished Romeo X Juliet.

I read Gash Bell as well, but I always referred to it as Zatch Bell.

Funnily enough, I refer to it as Konjiki no Gash!!...I have also heard it called Golden Gash Bell!!

Or, what anime are you watching? I'm currently reading Rurouni Kenshin and watching everything that comes on Toonami.

Oh you're reading Kenshin? It's the first manga i've ever finished, reading it brings back so much memories ;)

Right now i just bought Toaru Majutsu no Index and i'm also watching it, it's pretty good so far.
Oh and I'm reading Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and Fairy Tail too.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
*bump*

I'm reading a couple different manga right now:

Fairy Tail - This is my favorite manga.
Iris Zero
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders - I'm like halfway through it and I've been very slow in reading through it.
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
Attack On Titan
Sword Art Online - I'm reading the light novels, not the manga.
Yozakura Quartet

I also recently finished reading some of Hiro Mashima's (the author of Fairy Tail) other works; Monster Hunter Orage, Monster Soul and Nishikaze to Taiyou. They were all pretty short and I was able to finish them pretty quickly, but I really enjoyed all three of them. Hiro Mashima is my favorite author/manga artist. I really love his work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom