• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Makes You Weird?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I am and always will be a man, and will always be into women, but I have absolutely nothing against anyone who is different (My pastor is a lesbian, actually). I was gay for a little bit, though, but am not really right now.

Weird things about me:

I like the color grey (In my Top 3 favorite colors)
Spring is my favorite season (Least favorite is Autumn)
I hate anime (That's pretty weird around these forums)
I'm 14 and still like Nintendo (That's not really a thing anymore)
I fidget by tapping my fingers. That's a lie, I do the exact same thing, but in my teeth (To the beat of songs)
Belly button fetish
... That's it for me, right now. I'll come back to this later...

sertii.

ufufu.
I do have a love of the cold and the dark. Most people seem to like warm weather and the idea of holidaying on hot sunny beaches but that just sounds unpleasant to me.

I like the weather gloomy, preferably with thick clouds blotting out the sun. I start to feel uncomfortable with temperatures above 15C and enjoy them well below. Give me a good frost and it will make my day. Most people of course will be complaining they are too cold but there I'll be with a big fat grin on my face.

oh dude i can seriously relate to this

happiness is being wrapped up in a blanket in the dead of winter when its raining and cold with some coffee or hot tea and world of warcraft

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
oh dude i can seriously relate to this

happiness is being wrapped up in a blanket in the dead of winter when its raining and cold with some coffee or hot tea and world of warcraft

It is always fun to warm up, but cooling down is much harder and I always feel gross like I need a shower if I have become too hot.

Lilith

Hypostasis of the Archons
Honestly, lol, the fact that I love snakes so much. I have tons of snakes, so many that when I take them out to play it can look like snake spaghetti. People are usually pretty scared of snakes but plenty of them can be friendly and non poisonous! They all have appropriate names from classical antiquity, as well.

I like beet, pickle and jelly sandwiches...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom