• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Makes You Stand Out?

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
I don't know what makes me 'me'. I guess I stand out because I never talk, but when I do I say weird things and people try not to talk to me after that. :sweat: So, I'm a weirdo who never talks. ^^

Oh hai rule 63'd version of me.

Other than this the only thing that makes me stand out is there isn't anything that makes me stand out. I have no talents, not many positive qualities, not many serious interests/ hobbies other than the internet/ gaming/ TV/ movies/ etc.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Well, I'm a musician, in fact, music is my entire freaking life, but nobody really knows that, because I never talk. The reason I never talk is because... well... I tend to stick my foot in my mouth inadvertently a lot. If I did talk more, and was more outgoing, I may have a few more distinctive qualities.

Also, I'm part of the crowd who never wears shorts.....

I'm kinda known for having facial hair at 14 (too lazy to shave, really), and having really dark hair. Some of my friends call me Pedrew because of this (a cross between Drew, my name, and Pedro, from Napoleon Dynamite). The irony is the fact that my family all comes from Ireland and England.

YES VALEDICTORIAN. Of middle school. But, baby steps...

Anyway, what makes me stand out? Quite literally, you could say my height does. I'm about 5'11", which isn't too common for a teenage girl. My height translates over to some decent natural basketball talent. I'm not spectacular overall, but my defense and shot-blocking is pretty great if I do say so myself. Most importantly, I'm a team player. That's what I want more than anything; to be able to keep a good attitude no matter what and to always support my teammates. I've come to realize that my attitude is really a huge part of succeeding. This past season, my travel basketball coach presented me with the Coach's Award - which I was more grateful getting than if I had gotten, say, an MVP award (which would never happen lololo) - for my attitude and thoughtfulness regarding the game itself. It surprised me at first, because my attitude was largely negative towards myself for most of the season. I never looked down on my teammates though, and if there was ever a "girly drama problem" on the team, I always talked to the coach about it. I suppose he saw how I treated my teammates, and coupled that with my obvious desire to do well - and in doing so, help the team win.

Additionally, as I touched on earlier, I'm very intelligent. I'm not trying to boast, but my academic ability and natural analytic mind is what I am most proud of. I was the valedictorian of my recent graduating 8th grade class. While this is not much of an achievement compared to the typical high school valedictorian, it was an achievement I was very happy to make. I plan to do the best I can in high school; challenge myself to take the hardest available courses to pave the way for higher education.

Finally, I suppose what really makes me stand out is that I'm just generally pretty well-rounded. You might not expect a class valedictorian to be very sporty (which is ironic considering our salutatorian - a boy - is even better of an athlete than I am). You might not expect a pretty decent athlete to be ridiculously brilliant (so modest aren't I). I consider myself both a nerd and an athlete. I do have a deep passion for knowledge, but I also have a burning internal fire to win.

But what makes me stand out the most is obviously my sense of humor. I mean come on I'm just hysterical.

I think you are stuck up. :lol: :lol:

I stand out, I love joking and laughing.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I tease my hair big... people call me "bump it" -___- Its okay I live with it.
I always wear bows or flowers in my hair
and ,Im known for my obsessive love for video games and comics xD and how I find things that are unattractive, attractive.

octorok74

TETTAC
The thing that makes me stand out would probably be my debating skills. I'm well researched in most fields and basically have a silver tongue. The part I like best about this is my ability to hold my ground without help, specifically in the political area. Though I try to stay out of debates on here. They are just too sketchy. Besides I prefer a more personal debate where I can see the person in the eyes and lay out the facts.

They way i choose to live my life and my physical appearance are what make me stand out.

I'd like to stand out for a talent (i've been told I'm a decent writer but I'm too lazy to edit my works in the way the mags and sites want me to), oh maybe the laziness is a defining feature too ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom