• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What made you sad today?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I had an idea for a drawing, I've been working on it the past 3 days. The lineart came out really, really cool. I had an image in my head of it finished in water colors and decided to go with that. Yeah... it didn't turn out so good. I tried for hours to salvage it with colored pencils but it was a no-go. It was just really frustrating to work so hard on something and all you get from it is a mess.
:hug:
I'm so so sorry that happened Oocoo, something not turning out how you envisioned is always hard to deal with, especially with all that time put in. I haven't been in that exact situation, but I've also felt the pain when a drawing doesn't come out the way you want it to, especially if it's watercolors. They're always unpredictable, and that's part of why I kinda stopped experimenting with them really early on because I could never get it how I wanted. That was a few years back iirc. I want to get back into using them again though, and keep going even if the first few aren't how I envision them in my head, because I wasn't experienced with colored pencils until I actually put in a lot of practice first, and that'll be the same thing with watercolors.

I do remember one time though one my drawings/sketches either got crumpled up or drawn on by my little brother, I can't remember which because this was quite awhile ago, but I actually had to step outside for a second because I was so frustrated and sad and angry and I didn't want to take it out on him, so I understand the emotions you're feeling.

I know that situation really sucks...looking at the one maybe positive aspect from it, you've become more experienced in watercolor and whatever happened to make it not turn the way you wanted, perhaps you'll be able to pinpoint it and figure out how to improve in that area with other watercolor drawings. Or maybe it was just how it went this time, I don't know how long you've been practicing with watercolors. And they can be unpredictable because of how it mixes together and wets the paper.

hghh just rereading it, I hate that happened Oocoo
you need a ton of hugs right now

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
My mom is leaving her job as a teacher.

It makes me sad, she loved that job, to teach, she loved her students, but she’s quitting because she hates the school environment. She thinks the school headmasters are spineless and cowardly. During COVID, they completely shut the school down and forced everyone into zoom call classes, and cut teachers’s pay. When they re opened the school, my mom got her pay cut for no reason, and because they didn’t know how to handle everything during Covid times, it ended up making everything worse, and several got COVID despite how much they enforced to mask up and get the vaccine.

And yesterday, mom told me they said people of the same sex couldn’t be together in a relationship or talk about it openly in the school environment, because the school thinks it’s wrong and don’t like it because they think it’s “gross” and “sinful”. They doubled down on this saying “We don’t want to upset the parents who think this is wrong”

She thinks the school is controlling, doesn’t care about the teachers or students, and doesn’t know how to handle things. So she’s leaving. But now she after leaving, she doesn’t know what else she can do for a job, and while dad is away, she worries new jobs that are available might make it hard for her to take care of me, or provide for the family, she worries she will just have to stick to a random job she doesn’t like, because my father can’t provide for my family all on his own.

I feel bad for her, and I feel bad she has to make this decision, and she still is at a loss and now is at home, wanting to be left alone. It makes me feel sad, and I worry

This made me sad today, but above all else it made me seethe with rage (radical-Right fascist oppressors like that make me wanna puke out my own guts):

Sometimes I wish I would die of cancer or be hit by a car because I don't want to share a planet with radical-Right sickos and other fascist people like that. Jesus Christ and the Living Force, what's wrong with those people, what's their damage? On what kind of freaking insane planet did I woke up this morning? :mad::fpalm:

One of many angry and disgusted LGBT and pro-choice Canadian Center-Left Christians.

Last edited:
What made me sad today?

Who in the freaking world name their son Fishery? That's what made me sad today.

I was doing some research online when I came across this article:

https://www.worldhistory.org/sidon/

What the freak? Really, Dorephan?? You freaking named your son Fishery?? Are you serious?? This has to be a joke!

You son is a beautiful and amazing hero who fought monsters, who loved and took care of his people and would do anything in the world for them and he even saved the inhabitants of Hateno Bay from a giant Octorok which was a monster that had devoured all aspiring heroes before him, your son, Sidon, deserved so much better than being given the ridiculous name of Fishery (definition of fishery: a place where fish are reared for commercial purposes):

You named him Fishery! You have got to be kidding me, Dorephan! He deserves better! This bothers me and makes me sad...

Also, according to Zelda Wiki:

"According to The Great Hyrule Encyclopedia formerly hosted on Zelda.com, the Zora evolved from fish that swam in Zora's Fountain, which was blessed by the Golden Goddesses during the Creation of the World.

https://web.archive.org/web/20050403190115/http://www.zelda.com/universe/pedia/z.jsp"

"Interestingly, the Zora seen in Breath of the Wild have a range of physical features, resembling a variety of marine life. Sidon himself resembles a hammerhead shark, and the elderly Muzu resembles a devil ray. And as well, King Dorephan appearance seems to be based on that of a blue whale. They can also be found in a variety of colors, unlike in previous games."

What? This doesn't make sense. First of all if Zora evolved from fish that swam in Zora's Fountain, which was bless by the golden goddesses during the creation of the world, that would imply that the Zora's Fountain has always existing which is impossible, we only see it in Ocarina of Time which means it's probably a modern creation, if it had say a zora's fountain and not Zora's Fountain that would be different. Also, are we supposed to trust an encyclopedia over in-game lore? Why don't the games explicitly say that Zoras evolved from various fish species that that swam in Zora's Fountain, which was bless by the golden goddesses during the creation of the world? Secondly, how could Sidon and Mipha have evolved from sharks when there's nothing in Hyrule that so much as look like sharks?

The only shark we've ever seen in the games is the shark that's locked up in a cage in the laboratory in Ocarina of Time and a lot of people think it's some kind of easter egg:

https://zelda.fandom.com/wiki/Shark

There are baby sharks in Tingle's rosy rupeeland, but that's a non-canon side game so that doesn't count. There are Savage Sharks in the 3D remakes of Majora's Mask in the fishing hole, but first of all that wasn't in the original version of Majora's Mask, and secondly, that was Termina (a parallel universe) NOT hyrule.

The only creature I remember that look like a shark with a bulbous forehead/crown is the cranioc and I refuse to believe that someone as kind and compassionate as Prince Sidon came from brutish, cruel, sadistic monstruosities like the craniocs which are mindless beasts that are incapable of kindness and empathy and can only think about two things: maiming and killing. Even though it's been years since I've played Skyward Sword, I'm still traumatized by my encounter with a bunch of craniocs. It was terrifying and the swimming system in SS sucks so it took me a while to get all of those tadpoles and without being killed by the craniocs.

There is no creature that so much as look like a shark in Hyrule, except for the cranioc and that was before Hyrule though that doesn't change much I guess but Dorephan's son and daughter can't possibly have evolved from craniocs, they're nothing like those monsters. Nope, nothing that even remotely look like sharks in Hyrule.

Though I must admit that this fish reminds me of Sidon and Mipha's colors:

https://zelda.fandom.com/wiki/Rusty_Swordfish

And thirdly, Zelda wiki says that Dorephan's design seems to be based on that of a blue whale, and his two children's on that of hammerhead shark. But that's freaking ridiculous. How could a blue whale father hammerhead shark kids? Beings can only reproduce after their own kind. Blue whales give birth to blue whales and hammerhead sharks to hammerhead sharks. Isn't that simple or what? That's just basic biology! A male elephant can't father a giraffe nor can a female fox give birth to a rhino. That just doesn't happen. And let's just pretend for a moment that Dorephan's wife (she seems to be completely absent from BOTW and TOTK, I have no idea who Sidon's mom is or if she is even still alive somewhere) was a shark Zora, wouldn't Sidon and Mipha be half whale Zora and half shark Zora? But how can a blue whale and a hammerhead shark have kids, how in the world would they even be reproductively compatible when whales and sharks are two different species and absolutely cannot interbreed with each other? It's downright impossible that Sidon and Mipha came from a blue whale Zora father and a hammerhead shark Zora mother. And where does that devil ray Zora named Muzu come from? I haven't seen anything that looks like a devil ray in Hyrule, how could some of the Zora evolve from them then? How many species of fish did the Zora evolve from and how mny varieties of Zoras are there today, why is it that some of them like the Zora king from Ocarina of time look more like batrachians or some of them like Dorephan look more like whales and less humanoid unlike Sidon, Mipha, Ruto and Rutella who look more humanoid? And why did the Zoras go from walking around completely naked in Ocarina of Time (heck Nintendo even had adult Ruto walking around with her boobs naked in the water temple, full on nudity) to wearing clothes in Twilight Princess like Rutella wearing a dress and female Zoras wearing top armor to cover their breasts in TOTK? And why does Rutella look like she has holes in her arms near her elbows?

Queen Rutella is wearing a dress in Twilight Princess:

maxresdefault.jpg

5ed4d6ab9a421092e0067df0089c9fb7.png

I can't for the life of me accept a ridiculous argument like "oh they mysteriously became intensely self-conscious and prudish over time". This doesn't make sense. There is nothing wrong with nudity and we see it depicted in art all the freaking time, in drawing, painting and sculpture and in museums and not just on the American continent but also in Greece and Rome, and Italy and France. Why would they suddently out of the blue decide to wear clothes and the royals started wearing all kinds of beautiful accesories and jewelry like the beautiful necklace/pendant and bracelets that Sidon is wearing in TOTK and some of the jewelry worn by Queen Rutella in TP. I don't get it. I really don't. Not that I don't like the clothes that they're wearing, some of them like Queen Rutella are wearing beautiful clothes. But you get what I'm saying. And how come Zoras can be found in a variety of colors in BOTW and TOTK, unlike in previous games? Also, is the plural of Zora Zora or Zoras?

Also, is Prince Sidon wearing long boots or is that red fabric covering his feet and legs or are they scales? But they look like he's wearing long boots and that add to his regal/royal looks.

Someone said online:

"About Prince Sidon, the flaps of skin that mimic shoulder pads and like, coat tails are weird and clearly just the designers trying to cover up the fact that they made a sexy fish man and didn’t put any clothes on him. Don’t be a coward, Nintendo. Own your sexy fish man."

I dunno. I think the flaps of skin that mimic shoulder pads and coat tails look kinda cool actually. He look like he's wearing a long coat, shoulder pads and long boots, that add to his regal/royal looks, and at the same time the coat is open and not buttoned up so we get to see his abs. He's also wearing nice jewelry like bracelets, a pendant, a forehead jewel, etc.

The lore about the Zora in those 12+ Zelda games seem to be all over the place and this only adds to my confusion. I wish someone would compile what every game and timeline says about the Zora lore, try to make it fit together if it's even possible, and just simplify it somehow. I have a headache trying to figure this stuff out and my research online didn't help much.

Last edited:
What made me sad today?

Who in the freaking world name their son Fishery? That's what made me sad today.

What the freak? Really, Dorephan?? You freaking named your son Fishery?? Are you serious?? This has to be a joke!

You son is a beautiful and amazing hero who fought monsters, who love and took care of his people and would do anything in the world for them and he even saved the inhabitants of Hateno Bay from a giant Octorok which was a monster that had devoured all aspiring heroes before him, your son, Sidon, deserved so much better than being given the ridiculous name of Fishery (definition of fishery: a place where fish are reared for commercial purposes):

You named him Fishery! You have got to be kidding me, Dorephan! He deserves better! This bothers me and makes me sad...

you know about poseidon, right.... that's why that word means fishery... sidon is named after poseidon. calm. down.

What made me sad today?

This made me sad today:

What makes me sad is when I hear stories about people being attacked, harassed, stalked, doxxed and sent death threats online by crackpots because of what characters they ship together or what characters they like. I don't think it is okay to bully, attack, stalk, harass, doxx and send death theath to people because of what characters they ship together. No, just no. That's not cool.

I've heard about Sidlink (a BOTW/TOTK pairing) shippers being bullied, attacked, stalked, harassed, doxxed and sent death theath for loving and supporting this ship and I've talked to a couple of them. It's disgusting how they have been treated. This has got to stop. This is 2023. I can't believe that there are still crackpots, probably radical-Right crackpots, who will target people for harassment, doxxing, death threats and violence for loving and supporting a M/M or F/F ship or an interracial ship or whatever. This has to stop.

Sidlink is just as valid a ship as any other ship. There's nothing wrong with liking this insanely popular ship.

Also, even on ZD, there are people who love and support this ship, this is just a few examples:

And some of those radical-Right folks are like "Prince Sidon of the Zora is married and has a wife now, you folks can no longer ship him with Link."

Like I've told those thugs who won't stop harassing, attacking and bullying Sidlink shippers online...

It seems to me like the marriage between Sidon and Yona was arranged by King Dorephan. It seems like Link is the most important in Sidon's life and this seems like an arrange marriage to Yona. It IS an arranged marriage. Sidon wrote on the wall/stone many stories. And one talks about Yona. It's: 2 sisters. It's Yona, Mipha, and his arranged marriage and that he see Yona like a sister.

Here's what Prince Sidon wrote on the wall/stone:

https://www.reddit.com/r/tearsofthekingdom/comments/13tu9nw/all_learnings_of_the_zora_wall_writings/

(Coordinates: 3098, - 0070, 0130)

(Quote) "Learning of the Zora part 4/Two Sisters of Different Blood/As Told By Prince Sidon

When I was young, I had an irrational fear of strangers. I was particularly bashful around Yona. Paralyzed, even. She was already so mature in manner, and she treated me like a little brother, even though we were not related. There came an unseasonably heavy rain that quickly flooded the river. Us children, who were playing there, were swept away. I was battered by the water's strong flow, my fins helpless to resist. It was Yona who dragged me to the safety of the shore. The water continued to swell as the shore waned, but Yona was unflappable, sweetly comforting me as I shivered in fear. It was Mipha, my dear sister, who finally showed up to rescue us with other Zora adults in tow. I still remember Yona's face as she gazed up at Mipha in admiration. My face must have looked the same as I gazed at Yona. As a child, I had two big sisters. One by birth and one by chance. Yona looked up to Mipha, and I was in awe of them both. Before I knew it, years had passed, and my feelings for Yona became more difficult to quantify. Then, one day... My father informed me that the amazing young woman who had once been like a sister to me was to be my bride .Perhaps these feelings and memories are too dear and private to commit to history, but such is the tale of this Zora prince." (Unquote)

Yeah, read the stones... Sidon wrote about his forced arranged marriage, that he see Yona like a sister. He couldn't refuse because his father want it and he's playing a double-game for his father and his people. He call Yona "my love" in public and pretend to have romantic feelings for her because that's what's expected of him just because he was born into a royal family and he's afraid of losing his friends, his people, his family, etc. It's a horrific and tragic story, the prospect of an arranged loveless marriage always is.

You know how Sidon always seem exuberant, cheerful and happy in public? It's all an act. A lot of people feel unhappy and miserable but they have turned hiding their pain, unhappiness and misery into an artform, because people wouldn't understand or people would just tell them to "smile!" and add that "happiness is a state of mind!" or some similar platitude. Sidon is not happy and his cheerful attitude in public is a facade, he's not happy about being pressured and coerced into an arranged loveless marriage to a young woman he see like a sister, a young woman he isn't attracted to let alone in love with.

Also, why is it that Sidon doesn't have any Zora armor? They know about the marriage but where is his armor? Sidon doesn't have a Zora armor because it's a political arranged marriage and he doesn't have any romantic feelings for Yona at all, he'll only ever like her like a sister and nothing more, just like he love his sister Mipha and they love each other as siblings, platonic affection. Where is Sidon's armor? He doesn't have a Zora armor.

Sorry but in the lore + evidence, Sidon is playing a double game only for the duty. Not for love. And that's pretty sad because Mipha could choose who she propose to, but Sidon is denied the right to choose. that's pretty sad, there's nothing wrong with pursuing your own happiness, it's not "selfish", it's necessary for your own physical and mental health, people die from broken hearts or kill themselves when they are trapped in arranged, loveless marriages, this never ends well.

A lot of Sidon fans don't accept that, they didn't even look at the writing on the wall/stone written by Prince Sidon himself. They just don't accept this and it's not just Yona or the Sidlink ship, but because of the arranged marriage.

But other point: If Yona is a childhood friend of Sidon and Mipha, why doesn't she know Link who was around Mipha often in the Domain like over 100 years ago because he was a childhood friend of Mipha? We've never heard about this childhood friend Yona in BOTW and AOTC, except in the writing on the wall/stone entitled "Learning of the Zora part 4", and Yona makes no appearance in BOTW and AOTC nor is she mentioned by any of the other characters. We don't even know where she's from.

And Sidon who was the youngest of the two siblings knew who Link was and remembers this Hylian that his sister was in love with. So why is it that Link never met Yona before TOTK? And Yona only knows Link through Sidon's stories. It doesn't make any sense. Yona was not foreseen by Nintendo, she was shoehorned in to the game, and it's an arranged marriage. It's obvious that Yona was not foreseen by Nintendo, this is seen and felt and in the lore. And also as it was said and repeated, Sidon considers Yona as his sister. Just look (and go read the stone tablet written by Sidon himself) and not be satisfied with what we are shown. There are many things hidden in the Zelda games.

Many players have seen the stones, but what irritates me are people who either don't know anything about Sidon, the Zora culture, or have absolutely not read the stones say we're "headcanoning" this. But we're not. He doesn't love Yona, not like that. He says so on the stone.

And even without reading the stone, it's obvious that it's an arranged marriage, everyone who knows Sidon knows that he's worried about EVERYONE, and everyone especially knows that Yona never made him a Zora armor. It all fits with what Sidon himself wrote on the stone entitled "Learning of the Zora part 4".

Mipha was in love with Link and made him an armor and was going to propose to him. Link doesn't feel the same way about her, obviously, he see her like a sister and has platonic friendship feelings for her. If he didn't need the Zora armor to defeat bosses or complete his quest, he would have given it back to her. Pretty sure he told her that they would always be friends but it would never go any further. He saw her like a sister, just like Sidon see Yona like a sister. In fact if Mipha was still alive and Link had his say, she would most probably be his sister-in-law. You know what or rather who Link is constantly thinking about? Try handsome Prince Sidon, like in a big, fat, one track way.

As I told the online bullies who harass, stalk, attack, doxx and send death threats to Sidlink shippers, if you don't support this ship, that's your right. But what other people ship or what characters other people ship together is none of your business nor should you get to pass judgment. And I'll add that if in 2023, you have a problem with M/M or F/F ships or two consenting adult of the same sex loving each other and things like interracial/interspecies ships, then you are the problem, not me, it's a you problem and you need to fix yourselves. This kind of bigotry and prejudice should not be tolerated in 2023 and bullies need to leave shippers alone.

Support this ship or don't support this ship, that's up to you, but you don't get to attack and doxx people for who they love or who they like to ship together nor do you get to pass judgment. We are thousands of Sidlink shippers and we don't need your permission or your approval to ship and/or support Sidlink thank you very much. To shippers out there: if you receive death threats and threats of violence, immediately report it to the authorities, you have the right to report this to the police and to ensure your own safety.

Some of you will say, "Link is not gay!" What the hell would you know?! Link never really had a romantic relationship before, he spent a century sleeping in the shrine of resurrection and it's not like his relationships with females were going anywhere. He had a couple platonic friendships with a few of them but that's all it was. So Link might very well be gay or at the very least bisexual.

Also, some dumb people would have me believe that just because there are hints of Link and Zelda sharing a flat in TOTK then they "MUST" be in a romantic relationship. Yeah because a guy and a chick or two people of opposite sex can never be roomates or flatmates ever, amirite? I'm calling BS on this. It doesn't mean anything. A lot of people who are just friends share a flat, it's not just romantic couples who can live in the same flat or building. Also, Link might have escorted Zelda but he would never be in a romantic relationship with a member of the Hylian royal family after all of the atrocities and injustices they have perpetrated against the various people of Hyrule throughout history.

That includes the torture and execution chambers like the Shadow Temple, Well of Three Features, Arbiter's Grounds and most probably that horrific and awful roman/greek-style giant colloseum/arena in BOTW, that also includes the genocides, the forced unification, the unchecked imbalace in power, the Gerudo apartheid and Gerudo genocide on all three timelines which seems to indicate that BOTW/TOTK takes place on a fourth timeline since there isn't any Gerudo left on the child timeline, adult timeline and hero is defeated timeline, and I'm not even talking about torturing and experimenting on Link, secret experiments with magic, illegal mass mind- reading and illegal mass surveillance with the gossip stones, etc.

I've talked about this in my previous post and even post a whole playlist full of videos and a non-exhaustive list of the atrocities and injustices committed by the Hylian royal family, most of that family has an Hylian supremacist ideology/agenda too). Nope, even if Link was bi, I very much doubt he would ever be with Zelda or any of her family members, knowing how much suffering the Hylian royal family has caused througout the ages and that it was their horrific treatment of the Gerudo race (like forcing them to live in a ghetto in the deadly desert where the wind blowing brought nothing but death as Ganondorf said in Wind Waker and how he had to watch so many of his people suffer and die as a child as he was grew up in that ghetto in the deadly desert), that sent Ganondorf into a frenzy of rage and vengeance, when one can't obtain justice they will settle for vengeance, rage and vengeance is the language of the unheard, especially the unheard in an oppressed minority/marginalized community.

The brown-skinned Gerudo (the Gerudo people and their king) have oftentime been oppressed by the mostly white-skinned Hylians and faced a lot of dehumanization and inequalities, and their king was depicted in history books by the mostly white-skinned Hylian supremacist royal family of Hyrule in the shape of a pig, a very common racist symbol, the Nazi depicted the Jews as pigs and animals, the Israeli do the same thing to the Palestinians today calling them pigs and animals and putting the faces of their victims next to the picture of a pig or a donkey, and white supremacists do the same thing to black people and people of color, depicting them and calling them as pigs, apes, animals, etc, it's a very common racist symbol. There's a lot of Hylian supremacist/white supremacist ideology in the Legend of Zelda games, and most of it is perpetrated by the Hylian royal family.

Ganondorf he was fed up with his people, an oppresed minority/Marginalized group, being treated like sub-humans and made to live in horrible living conditions in a ghetto in the deadly desert while the Hylian supremacist royal family enjoyed lush green lands, clean water, abundance and never lacked anything. "Monsters" are made not born, folks. If Ganondorf had obtained justice and equality for his people he wouldn't have infiltrated the Hylian royal family and seeked its destruction in Ocarina of Time, but the king was heartless and bigoted and fascist and refused to listen to reason, he would not stop oppressing the Gerudo people and he wouldn't give them the justice and equality that they deserved.

No one deserves to die of heat stroke or famine or preventable diseases in a ghetto in a deadly desert and denied prosperity, justice and equality, go read my previous posts for more informations and the playlist showing the atrocities and injustices perpetrated by the Hylian royal family against the various people of Hyrule and people of the desert (Gerudo, Sheikah, Twili and plenty of other races/people) throughout history and how history is written by the victors who procede to malign and demonize the opposition and who never give you an unbiased account that would pain them in a negative light. Napoleon Bonaparte said that History is a lie agreed upon.

But to continue what I was saying earlier...

Some of you will say, "Link is not gay!" What the hell would you know?! Link never really had a romantic relationship before, he spent a century sleeping in the shrine of resurrection and it's not like his relationships with females were going anywhere. He had a couple platonic friendships with a few of them but that's all it was. So Link might very well be gay or at the very least bisexual.

So like I said to the bullies who attack shippers, you don't get to crap over the Sidlink community, its thousands of Sidlink shippers and all the great fanfictions they have written and posted on AO3 and still write and post on AO3 to this day.

I myself am in the process of writing at least two Sidlink fanfictions and posting them to my AO3 page.

What if Sidon were to revolt and refused to live a lie, refused to get in an arranged marriage with someone he doesn't love (because to most people death is preferable to that), refused to boink a female Zora (just thinking about that makes him feel sick, because he's not into women like that, it's men he likes, or at the very least, it's Link he likes) to satisfy his father's obsession with HEREDITARY monarchy and producing an HEREDITARY heir when the solution is either a democratic monarchy (kinda like the democratic monarchy found on planet Naboo in Star Wars where they can vote for who they want as their king or queen and the king or queen is democratically elected and they have limited terms, a democratic monarchy as opposed to an hereditary monarchy) or surrogacy or adoption if Dorephan can't have his mind changed about the harm and insanity of something as outdated problematic as hereditary monarchies and arranged marriages. Hereditary monarchy has always been bad.

Why would a genetic lottery and an accident of birth determine who gets to be the leader of a country, continent, kingdom, etc? It should be about the traits and qualities that make a good King or Queen, not blood or heredity or genetic lotteries or accidents of birth. That would solve the problem of having a tyrannical monster of a King or Queen on the throne just 'cause he or she happens to be the descendant of the previous King or Queen and an hereditary heir instead of having a good and competent person on the throne.

Also, gay and lesbian people born into royal families would no longer have to go through the horrific nightmare of being pressured or coerced into arranged marriages with people of the opposite sex to produce hereditary heirs, they would not longer be objectified and dehumanized and treated like sperm banks and incubators and baby-making machines (voluntary or consensual surrogacy is one thing, but forcing a gay or lesbian person to marry someone of the opposite sex and to have children with them is another, no one should be coerced into something, forcing someone into something that's not for them, like coercing LGBT people into forced arranged heterosexual marriages, never end well and it always end up in tragedy, mental health issues, depression, suicide, or general unhappiness), they would no longer be trapped in forced heterosexual marriages with people that they will never love and/or be attracted to.

So, yeah, my two fanfictions that I'm working on will adress these issues and fix said issues in that universe, and Sidon and Link will get the happiness that they deserve. Link will never be King in the Zora Kingdom, but he'll be the Prince Consort. They will marry for love like they should and as an added bonus an interracial/interspecies marriage will teach people in Hyrule to be more open-minded and accepting and a good example for future generations.

Also, Yona is probably up to no good. I wouldn't be surprised if she was Muzu's daughter or granddaughter (they're the same species of fish, they're devil manta ray Zora, also Muzu despises Link and I wouldn't be surprised if he was obsessed with having Yona on the throne) and if she had been pretending to be a good childhood friend to Sidon while she and her father or grandfather were plotting to take over the throne from the beginning.)

See this video (52:58 - 58:10, ESPECIALLY 57:17 - 58:10):

Yona has never been here, she isn't in BOTW and AOTC, she's supposedly a friend of the royal Zora siblings but has never met Link in person before TOTK even though Link was a childhood friend of Mipha and Yona only knows Link through Sidon's stories, and besides Muzu, Yona is the only green person in the Zora from the previous game, and suddenly she's healing everyone else but the king (that's suspicious). Not only that but she is also getting good in with the Zora people. She's actually making all the Zora like her. Meanwhile, the King is extremely sick and somehow she can't heal him but she can heal everyone else. Exactly! It's very suspicious... and fishy, no pun intended. Wow, there's something really fishy going on here. Yona is up to no good, mark my words.

What if Sidon were to caught Yona in the act of plotting with her father or grandfather, plotting to take the throne from Sidon's family and kill Sidon or use him as their unsuspecting (or they think he's unsuspecting) puppet on the throne to influence or control the inhabitants of Zora's Domain? I'm going to adress that too in my upcoming fanfictions.

I can't wait to see Dorephan order his guards to arrest Yona and Muzu and lock them up in the dungeon and then banish them from the Domain and I can't wait to see Dorephan cancel Sidon's marriage to Yona and see reason and consider surrogacy or adoption for his son or replacing hereditary monarchy with democratic monarchy (the overwhelming majority of Zora would totally vote for Sidon as their next King anyways because they love him for who he is and not because he's descended from the previous King) and Sidon and Link getting married and living happily ever after. Who doesn't love happy endings? A lot of people, myself inclduded, love happy endings.

Sidon wrote on the wall/stone many stories and one talks about Yona. It's twio sisters. It's Yona, Mipha, and his arranged marriage and that he see Yona like a sister, and not like a girlfriend, not in a romantic way.

I think this needs to be repeated and emphasized until it sinks in, but I urge you to read once again what Sidon himself wrote on the stone tablet:

https://www.reddit.com/r/tearsofthekingdom/comments/13tu9nw/all_learnings_of_the_zora_wall_writings/

(Coordinates: 3098, - 0070, 0130)

(Quote) "Learning of the Zora part 4/Two Sisters of Different Blood/As Told By Prince Sidon

When I was young, I had an irrational fear of strangers. I was particularly bashful around Yona. Paralyzed, even. She was already so mature in manner, and she treated me like a little brother, even though we were not related. There came an unseasonably heavy rain that quickly flooded the river. Us children, who were playing there, were swept away. I was battered by the water's strong flow, my fins helpless to resist. It was Yona who dragged me to the safety of the shore. The water continued to swell as the shore waned, but Yona was unflappable, sweetly comforting me as I shivered in fear. It was Mipha, my dear sister, who finally showed up to rescue us with other Zora adults in tow. I still remember Yona's face as she gazed up at Mipha in admiration. My face must have looked the same as I gazed at Yona. As a child, I had two big sisters. One by birth and one by chance. Yona looked up to Mipha, and I was in awe of them both. Before I knew it, years had passed, and my feelings for Yona became more difficult to quantify. Then, one day... My father informed me that the amazing young woman who had once been like a sister to me was to be my bride .Perhaps these feelings and memories are too dear and private to commit to history, but such is the tale of this Zora prince." (Unquote)

Sidlink shippers were right, Sidon never loved Yona romantically and some people around him didn't want him to marry for love, but wanted him ignore what he wants and marry into the opposite sex and live essentially a lie, all so just so he could pop an hereditary heir in her belly, it's awful and sad and it shouldn't be this way (that is so messed up and if a gay man or a lesbian woman refuse to go along with this charade, they are told that if they choose to marry for love and not for duty they are being "selfish", that's gaslighting and victim-blaming and LGBT people are oftentime abused like that and coerced or pressured into forced heterosexual marriage, it's people who force LGBT people into loveless marriages and force LGBT people to live essentially a lie who are the "selfish" ones!, this is one of the reasons why LGBT people are far more at risk than non-LGBT people to commit suicide or to be victims of hate crimes, also what difference does it make in someone else's life if Steve marries and sleeps with John instead of Eve? And what difference does it make in the subjects' lives if the King has a Prince Consort instead of a Queen? After all, there's surrogacy, adoption, or replacing hereditary monarchy with Naboo-style democratic monarchy.)

It's true. Sidon wrote this on the wall/stone (the 2 sisters, Learning of the Zora part 4). It's clearly an arranged marriage, it says so on the stone tablet and that stone tablet was written by the Prince himself. He wrote on the wall that he see Yona like a sister and nothing more. He wrote this on the wall. And many people have seen it. And even without having read it, we know ity's arranged. And worse, Sidon, hesitates a lot before accepting to be King.

Don't forget that in BOTW, a Zora Princess has to make an armor for her Prince to prove her love. Sidon doesn't have a Zora armor. Yona never made one for him, most probably because she's very aware that there's nothing romantic between them and that it's an arranged marriage that Dorephan planned. Also, it's funny but after Sidon was declared the new King, Dorephan still wear the freaking crown and is still seen sitting on the throne 24 hours a day (wasn't he supposed to "retire" and "take care of the little ones"?), Sidon doesn't take his place as King on the throne nor would he fit on his father's throne anyways.

Also we see a Zora priest during the "coronation" but there's no actual wedding ceremony, just a "coronation" (but Dorephan keeps his own crown and sit on his throne 24 hours day so he never "retired" and we're supposed to believe that Sidon is King already at that point, even though his father is still alive and still wears the crown and shows no indication of wanting to leave the royal seat). When we see that the BOTW Zora priest had married a Hylian and a Gerudo.

Why is Mipha allowed to propose to an Hylian but Sidon is forced into an arranged marriaged with a female Zora? Why is he not allowed to marry outside of his race/species? It's really messed up. Why is Mipha allowed to marry for love and marry into another race but Sidon is not allowed to have freedom of choice and is not given the freakin' choice. It seems to me that Mipha gets to have freedom of choice 'cause she's hetero and Sidon doesn't get any freedom of choice just 'cause he's gay. Or is it that she gets a choice because she's a woman and he doesn't get any because he's a man and they want the crushing burden of an hereditary heir placed on the man while the woman is free to be with whoever her heart desires? But there's obviously some serious prejudice and unfairness going on here. Dorephan has a problem and needs to do some introspection and fix himself. That's also something I'll adress in my upcoming fanfictions.

Sidon is playing a double game. He didn't want to marry Yona but he also didn't want to disappoint his father. And it's sad when we know that he wrote that he consider Yona as a sister. But IF they are married, he could still divorce her before it's too late, before this loveless marriage kills him (gets him killed or drives him to suicide).

And for me, the relationship (if you want to call it that) between Sidon and Yona has no meaning because of all this evidence that it's an arranged marriage.

It's not denial. There are too many contradictions and the fact that this marriage was imposed on him as he clearly says on the stone tablet. And nothing tells us that Yona will stay. Nothing proves that they are married. It just proves to us that he considers her like a sister and that he's afraid of losing those close to him, not only her that he considers like a sister, but those close to him in general, not just her as affirmed by those who are for the "relationship". And if Yona SEEMS to be "happy", Sidon is really different.

If Yona went to the Zora's Domain in the past, she is older than Sidon (on the stone tablet written by Sidon, he said that Mipha and Yona are his big sisters, big sisters plural, that confirms that Yona is older than Sidon, if she was younger than Sidon he would have said that Yona was his little sister not his big sister). Why didn't Mipha talk about Yona? Because in Sidon's writings on the stone tablet, he says that Yona admired Mipha, that they knew each other.

So why didn't Mipha talked about Yona even once in BOTW and AOTC? Why doesn't Yona know Link in person before meeting him in TOTK? He too often went to the Zora's Domain, he was friends with Mipha, and Yona admired Mipha as Sidon said on the stone tablet, so why wouldn't Mipha say anything about Yona in BOTW and AOTC, not even a peep? Link was friends with Mipha (even Sidon knows about Link in this childhood because Link was hanging out with his sister). Why Mipha mention Yona before? Nintendo did this simply to annoy the fans of Sidon (many of the Sidlink shippers went far in fanfictions and fanarts and Sidlink is an insanely popular ship judging by all the posts, art, videos, blogs, fanfictions that have popped up and still are popping up all over the Internet).

And many fans of the game and of Yona don't want to see it and admit, they only see the "relationship" without going further or thinking, reading the stone tablet written by Sidon and seeing the truth.

Sidon love and care about Yona as a sister and a lot of us hope that this arranged marriage will be cancelled.

In many fanfictions written by Sidlink shippers, the arranged marriage is definitely cancelled, it will be in mine as well. Sidon and Link are meant for each other and they deserve to be happy.

Shippers - Historians will call Link and Sidon "best friends".
Idiots at Nintendo - Deploy the "fiancée".

Sidon loves Yona but as a sister, he wrote it on the stone tablet. It's not denial or "headcanon", it's in the lore. It's an arranged marriage and he wasn't given a choice. He also took a lot of time before accepting to be king too.

Also, in TOTK, you see a statue in Zora's Domain depict Link riding Sidon and not Yona. Sidon has a statue of Link in the engagement Zora armor riding on his back front and center in the Domain for God's sake! What does that tell you?! Link was, is and will always be his true love and his soulmate! It's Link he's in love with and not Yona. Yona mentions that Sidon brings up Link nearly everyday and that Sidon won't shut up about Link and that Sidon even had a large statue of Link riding Sidon built to replace the statue of Mipha in the Zora's Domain. Bow-chicka-bow-wow. It's Link that Sidon is truly in love with, not Yona. So nuff said. Go read the stone tablet written by Sidon and go look at the statue Sidon had built to replace the statue of Mipha in the Zora's Domain.

The statue of Link in the engagement Zora armor riding Sidon:

Sludge_Covered_Statue_Walkthrough_%285%29.png

Sidon is still wearing the ceremonial whistle around his neck, even as an adult:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Breath_of_..._a_cutscene_dlc2_spoiler_is_wearing_a_safety/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Breath_of_...just_noticed_that_sidon_still_wears_the_same/

Also, Sidon is a hero:

This is so romantic and this is definitely my favorite Legend of Zelda ship (and it's an insanely popular ship too judging by all the posts, art, videos, blogs, fanfictions, etc, made and posted on the Internet by thousands of people who love and support this ship and have their own community now):

I can definitely sleep to this Zora's Domain ambience, it lulls me to sleep and I wake up in the morning as fresh as a cucumber:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzG_3q50DuPmCj0AipMJkcl8Vlo_TLxRR

Last edited:
I had to miss a friend's mom's memorial service yesterday because of a personal health scare and I feel deeply guilty and sad that my body did not allow me to be a good friend.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
What made me sad today?

You son is a beautiful and amazing hero who fought monsters, who loved and took care of his people and would do anything in the world for them and he even saved the inhabitants of Hateno Bay from a giant Octorok which was a monster that had devoured all aspiring heroes before him, your son, Sidon, deserved so much better than being given the ridiculous name of Fishery (definition of fishery: a place where fish are reared for commercial purposes):

Also, according to Zelda Wiki:

"According to The Great Hyrule Encyclopedia formerly hosted on Zelda.com, the Zora evolved from fish that swam in Zora's Fountain, which was blessed by the Golden Goddesses during the Creation of the World.

https://web.archive.org/web/20050403190115/http://www.zelda.com/universe/pedia/z.jsp"

"Interestingly, the Zora seen in Breath of the Wild have a range of physical features, resembling a variety of marine life. Sidon himself resembles a hammerhead shark, and the elderly Muzu resembles a devil ray. And as well, King Dorephan appearance seems to be based on that of a blue whale. They can also be found in a variety of colors, unlike in previous games."

What? This doesn't make sense. First of all if Zora evolved from fish that swam in Zora's Fountain, which was bless by the golden goddesses during the creation of the world, that would imply that the Zora's Fountain has always existing which is impossible, we only see it in Ocarina of Time which means it's probably a modern creation, if it had say a zora's fountain and not Zora's Fountain that would be different. Also, are we supposed to trust an encyclopedia over in-game lore? Why don't the games explicitly say that Zoras evolved from various fish species that that swam in Zora's Fountain, which was bless by the golden goddesses during the creation of the world? Secondly, how could Sidon and Mipha have evolved from sharks when there's nothing in Hyrule that so much as look like sharks?

The only shark we've ever seen in the games is the shark that's locked up in a cage in the laboratory in Ocarina of Time and a lot of people think it's some kind of easter egg:

https://zelda.fandom.com/wiki/Shark

There are baby sharks in Tingle's rosy rupeeland, but that's a non-canon side game so that doesn't count. There are Savage Sharks in the 3D remakes of Majora's Mask in the fishing hole, but first of all that wasn't in the original version of Majora's Mask, and secondly, that was Termina (a parallel universe) NOT hyrule.

The only creature I remember that look like a shark with a bulbous forehead/crown is the cranioc and I refuse to believe that someone as kind and compassionate as Prince Sidon came from brutish, cruel, sadistic monstruosities like the craniocs which are mindless beasts that are incapable of kindness and empathy and can only think about two things: maiming and killing. Even though it's been years since I've played Skyward Sword, I'm still traumatized by my encounter with a bunch of craniocs. It was terrifying and the swimming system in SS sucks so it took me a while to get all of those tadpoles and without being killed by the craniocs.

There is no creature that so much as look like a shark in Hyrule, except for the cranioc and that was before Hyrule though that doesn't change much I guess but Dorephan's son and daughter can't possibly have evolved from craniocs, they're nothing like those monsters. Nope, nothing that even remotely look like sharks in Hyrule.

Though I must admit that this fish reminds me of Sidon and Mipha's colors:

https://zelda.fandom.com/wiki/Rusty_Swordfish

And thirdly, Zelda wiki says that Dorephan's design seems to be based on that of a blue whale, and his two children's on that of hammerhead shark. But that's freaking ridiculous. How could a blue whale father hammerhead shark kids? Beings can only reproduce after their own kind. Blue whales give birth to blue whales and hammerhead sharks to hammerhead sharks. Isn't that simple or what? That's just basic biology! A male elephant can't father a giraffe nor can a female fox give birth to a rhino. That just doesn't happen. And let's just pretend for a moment that Dorephan's wife (she seems to be completely absent from BOTW and TOTK, I have no idea who Sidon's mom is or if she is even still alive somewhere) was a shark Zora, wouldn't Sidon and Mipha be half whale Zora and half shark Zora? But how can a blue whale and a hammerhead shark have kids, how in the world would they even be reproductively compatible when whales and sharks are two different species and absolutely cannot interbreed with each other? It's downright impossible that Sidon and Mipha came from a blue whale Zora father and a hammerhead shark Zora mother. And where does that devil ray Zora named Muzu come from? I haven't seen anything that looks like a devil ray in Hyrule, how could some of the Zora evolve from them then? How many species of fish did the Zora evolve from and how mny varieties of Zoras are there today, why is it that some of them like the Zora king from Ocarina of time look more like batrachians or some of them like Dorephan look more like whales and less humanoid unlike Sidon, Mipha, Ruto and Rutella who look more humanoid? And why did the Zoras go from walking around completely naked in Ocarina of Time (heck Nintendo even had adult Ruto walking around with her boobs naked in the water temple, full on nudity) to wearing clothes in Twilight Princess like Rutella wearing a dress and female Zoras wearing top armor to cover their breasts in TOTK? And why does Rutella look like she has holes in her arms near her elbows?

Queen Rutella is wearing a dress in Twilight Princess:

maxresdefault.jpg

5ed4d6ab9a421092e0067df0089c9fb7.png

I can't for the life of me accept a ridiculous argument like "oh they mysteriously became intensely self-conscious and prudish over time". This doesn't make sense. There is nothing wrong with nudity and we see it depicted in art all the freaking time, in drawing, painting and sculpture and in museums and not just on the American continent but also in Greece and Rome, and Italy and France. Why would they suddently out of the blue decide to wear clothes and the royals started wearing all kinds of beautiful accesories and jewelry like the beautiful necklace/pendant and bracelets that Sidon is wearing in TOTK and some of the jewelry worn by Queen Rutella in TP. I don't get it. I really don't. Not that I don't like the clothes that they're wearing, some of them like Queen Rutella are wearing beautiful clothes. But you get what I'm saying. And how come Zoras can be found in a variety of colors in BOTW and TOTK, unlike in previous games? Also, is the plural of Zora Zora or Zoras?

Also, is Prince Sidon wearing long boots or is that red fabric covering his feet and legs or are they scales? But they look like he's wearing long boots and that add to his regal/royal looks.

Someone said online:

"About Prince Sidon, the flaps of skin that mimic shoulder pads and like, coat tails are weird and clearly just the designers trying to cover up the fact that they made a sexy fish man and didn’t put any clothes on him. Don’t be a coward, Nintendo. Own your sexy fish man."

I dunno. I think the flaps of skin that mimic shoulder pads and coat tails look kinda cool actually. He look like he's wearing a long coat, shoulder pads and long boots, that add to his regal/royal looks, and at the same time the coat is open and not buttoned up so we get to see his abs. He's also wearing nice jewelry like bracelets, a pendant, a forehead jewel, etc.

The lore about the Zora in those 12+ Zelda games seem to be all over the place and this only adds to my confusion. I wish someone would compile what every game and timeline says about the Zora lore, try to make it fit together if it's even possible, and just simplify it somehow. I have a headache trying to figure this stuff out and my research online didn't help much.

Ooookkkkaayyy, let's calm down and analyze Sidon's design and name a bit more closely, which is fun for me to do, since I also love Prince Sidon.

In actuality, if you read the article you cited more clearly, in Hebrew, Sidon also means "to hunt or fish," which makes sense since the place is named after Poseidon, ya know, the god of the sea in Greek Mythology? Hence why the term means fishery, which, since Zoras are a water based race, makes total sense that there'd be nods to Greek Myth in Sidon's name.

It's also somewhat of a theme in BotW and TotK that Zora names of royalty are derived from the Solfege system of naming musical notes.

Do Re = King Do Re phan.
Mipha = Mi Fa.
Zora = So La.
Sidon = Prince Si Do N.

Sidon oozes positivity, showing his bright and lovable personality, his musical side if you will, has a fearsome reputation as a warrior hence the fact he hunts and fishes isn't too off the mark.

Also, it's known in his design that they used a hammerhead shark as a reference for Sidon, and hammerhead sharks are known for their ability to hunt, in fact, they are one of the ocean's apex predators. And what do they hunt? Lots of things, but the main things are fish. So it's not out of the ordinary to name him after what a hammerhead shark does naturally.

Also, in Japanese, Sidon's name is (シド, Shido), which is a boy's name in Japan, and it typically means "samurai, warrior, gentleman." Which, again, describes Sidon through and through. He's royalty, he's a fearsome warrior, but an absolute gentleman.

You're making the mistake that many people do, and that's analyzing Zelda names from a Western lens only, and are ignoring many of the Asian and Eastern influences that also play into Sidon's naming and design. Really his design and name are influenced from loads of things.

If we're to take all of this into account, Sidon's name means much more than a fishery. It means he's a bright, lively, gentleman, a royal who's a fearsome warrior, and who's design resembles one of the ocean's apex predators, the hammerhead shark, who has a fearsome reputation for being a supreme hunter of fish.

So there's layers to the name other than the one you pointed out. You need to relax and look further than surface level research. The more you do, the more that there's different layers to the names you're hearing in Zelda games.

And even if his name is a pun, which it clearly isn't, then so what? How does that change his character exactly? Not every name has to have a deep meaning. Even if his name is a pun, Sidon's still the lovable, enthusiastic character he's always been. Nothing's really changed.

Ooookkkkaayyy, let's calm down and analyze Sidon's design and name a bit more closely, which is fun for me to do, since I also love Prince Sidon.

In actuality, if you read the article you cited more clearly, in Hebrew, Sidon also means "to hunt or fish," which makes sense since the place is named after Poseidon, ya know, the god of the sea in Greek Mythology? Hence why the term means fishery, which, since Zoras are a water based race, makes total sense that there'd be nods to Greek Myth in Sidon's name.

It's also somewhat of a theme in BotW and TotK that Zora names of royalty are derived from the Solfege system of naming musical notes.

Do Re = King Do Re phan.
Mipha = Mi Fa.
Zora = So La.
Sidon = Prince Si Do N.

Sidon oozes positivity, showing his bright and lovable personality, his musical side if you will, has a fearsome reputation as a warrior hence the fact he hunts and fishes isn't too off the mark.

Also, it's known in his design that they used a hammerhead shark as a reference for Sidon, and hammerhead sharks are known for their ability to hunt, in fact, they are one of the ocean's apex predators. And what do they hunt? Lots of things, but the main things are fish. So it's not out of the ordinary to name him after what a hammerhead shark does naturally.

Also, in Japanese, Sidon's name is (シド, Shido), which is a boy's name in Japan, and it typically means "samurai, warrior, gentleman." Which, again, describes Sidon through and through. He's royalty, he's a fearsome warrior, but an absolute gentleman.

You're making the mistake that many people do, and that's analyzing Zelda names from a Western lens only, and are ignoring many of the Asian and Eastern influences that also play into Sidon's naming and design. Really his design and name are influenced from loads of things.

If we're to take all of this into account, Sidon's name means much more than a fishery. It means he's a bright, lively, gentleman, a royal who's a fearsome warrior, and who's design resembles one of the ocean's apex predators, the hammerhead shark, who has a fearsome reputation for being a supreme hunter of fish.

So there's layers to the name other than the one you pointed out. You need to relax and look further than surface level research. The more you do, the more that there's different layers to the names you're hearing in Zelda games.

And even if his name is a pun, which it clearly isn't, then so what? How does that change his character exactly? Not every name has to have a deep meaning. Even if his name is a pun, Sidon's still the lovable, enthusiastic character he's always been. Nothing's really changed.

TheGreatCthulhu,

You know what makes me even more angry, what makes my blood boil? :mad:

That people are posting disgusting lies about Prince Sidon online. :ananger:

I recently came across this video:

This video is so fake and photoshopped, it's unreal. There is just no freaking way that this video is real.

Because there's a ton of evidence against it.

Watch this:

And now read this:

"Addenum 2

There was once a giant Octorok in Hateno Bay, large as a mountain, which terrorized the village's fishers. Hearing of their distress, Prince Sidon went forth to personally eliminate the offending Octorok. But this Octorok was a tricky beast. After the prince dodged one of the stones it spit, it inhaled him whole. Such had been the fate of many strong warriors who went to slay the Octorok. Not one had come back alive. Just as it seemed Prince Sidon would be counted among them, the giant Octorok twisted in pain. The tip of a Silverscale spear pierced the Octorok's stomach from within, revealing itself as the source of the beast's agony. Incredibly, Prince Sidon had fought his way out by stabbing his spear over and over into the monster's stomach. Unable to bear the pain, the Octorok coughed up the prince and scrambled to escape. Ever since, the fishers of Hateno Bay have passed down this heroic tale: The Prince Who Slew the Fell Octorok"— Prince Sidon's Great Escape."

Now can you see why Applequestria's video is so fake an photoshopped it's unreal and a big fat lie? There is just no way that the brave hero who single-handedly defeated the Fell Octorok, a creature the size of a freaking mountain, and saved the fishing village, and helped Link to fight a Divine Beast, was OHKOed by a mere Moblin (especially a RED Moblin)! It's a freaking lie, a lie I tell you! And a disgusting one at that! Some people, including Applequestria, are spreading lies to sully Prince Sidon's name and heroic reputation, Applequestria should delete her video and publicly apologized for that. This makes me so angry, she should be ashamed of herself for spreading these horrible lies about him.

And you should see the comments that people posted in the comment section of Applequestria's video. People are falling for this fake and photoshopped video, this lie, and they mock, ridicule and insult Prince Sidon in the comment section of Applequestria's video (some of these cruel and nasty people even questioned or attacked Prince Sidon's manhood/manliness) and crap all over him. :mad:

They post comments such as:

(Quote) "For a guy that defeated a gigantic octoroc by stabbing it repeatedly inside it's stomach he sure went down easily." (Unquote)

(Quote) "Can help Link to fight a Divine Beast but gets knocked by one Moblin." (Unquote)

(Quote) "Holy crap the Moblin knocked him out so easy!" (Unquote)

(Quote) "Sidon just laying there... sleeping like a baby..." (Unquote)

(Quote) "Sidon - "I‘m meeting my sister now. No one can wake me up, especially Link."" (Unquote)

(Quote) "Sidon is ridiculous and deserves punishment. He smells kinda fishy." (Unquote)

(Quote) "HAHAHA" (Unquote)

(Quote) "For a big manly guy, he sure did faint so sweetly. Went out and got up like a Disney princess." (Unquote)

(Quote) "HE FOLDED AFTER ONE PUNCH. WAAAAH!" (Unquote)

(Quote) "Sidon must be part clam with how fast he clutched his pearls." (Unquote)

(Quote) "If this is Sidon in tears of the kingdom, then good luck on protecting Zora’s domain." (Unquote)

(Quote) "Sidon: "I am strong and powerful!" (Moblin spears him) Sidon: "Ugghh...On second thought...You take care of it....Link. Ohhh." Link: (Rolls eyes)" (Unquote)

(Quote) "I hope this isn't an indicator of his health bar in Tears of the Kingdom." (Unquote)

(Quote) "He’s going to get his revenge in the sequel, lol." (Unquote)

(Quote) "Amazing almost 7 years of this and I just find out Sidon has the ability to get knocked out." (Unquote)

(Quote) "Lmfao at the way he gets up all drunk asf." (Unquote)

(Quote) "They showed sidon fighting alongside us in TOTK, but after watching this... maaan aint nobody choosing my man if he was slept that easily by a red moblin." (Unquote)

(Quote) "Lets hope he doesn't go down like that in totk, man better hit the gym before that whole shabang takes place." (Unquote)

(Quote) "Well at least in totk he carries a trident." (Unquote)

(Quote) "This is canon now." (Unquote)

(Quote) "I just got this recommendedafter watching the trailer where Sidon is supposed to help you, I hope Sidon to not be that weak." (Unquote)

(Quote) "I doubt Sidon will stand completely still and ignore a Moblin attacking him in totk, and faint at the first hit, and from a red moblin too." (Unquote)

(Quote) "This is the future king of zora's domain and the sage of water, everyone, lol." (Unquote)

(Quote) "So much for the heir of Zora. Lol." (Unquote)

(Quote) "Kind of a punk way to go down for someone who speared his way out of a giant octorok's stomach." (Unquote)

(Quote) "The power scaling is all over the place." (Unquote)

(Quote) "At least in totk he can fight LMAO." (Unquote)

(Quote) "One hit wonder- let's appreciate the slow fall." (Unquote)

(Quote) "Ladies and gentlemen: the pride of the zora." (Unquote)

(Quote) "And he’s gonna help Link fight in the next game?" (Unquote)

(Quote) "It took him SO LONG to get up, Jesus Christ..." (Unquote)

(Quote) "Pretty sure this is a "bug", this is the exact same animation used by normal travelers when they get hit by an enemy." (Unquote)

(Quote) "Lol the dizzy effect doesn’t really match the style of the game." (Unquote)

(Quote) "So this is the future Zora's King?" (Unquote)

(Quote) "When people thought he was strong he got killed by LvL 1 low rank bad weapon spear moblin." (Unquote)

(Quote) "He's supposed to be strong but he lost to a RED moblin?" (Unquote)

(Quote) "I didn't even know he had a knocked out animation." (Unquote)

(Quote) "This guy is supposed to be the Sage of Water?" (Unquote)

(Quote) "Somebody so legendary went down to somebody so not legendary in 1 hit at that, lol." (Unquote)

(Unquote) "This does not bode well for his usefulness in TOTK." (Unquote)

(Unquote) "Good night, sweet prince. Erm, literally in this case." (Unquote)

(Quote) "Lmao." (Unquote)

(Quote) "These are supposed to be the new champions? Even worse: sages? That’s just sad..." (Unquote)

(Quote) "So weak, lol." (Unquote)

(Quote) "Shame, Sidon, you're a shame." (Unquote)

I don't need to tell you how angry I am right now, TheGreatCthulhu. I wish I could give these people a piece of my mind. :mad:

To all the people reading this: If you want to sully Prince Sidon's name and heroic reputation, spread lies about him, mock him, ridicule him, insult him, crap all over him and attack his manhood/manliness, you'll have me to deal with, I ain't scared of you and I'll fight you all (well I'll fight those of you who aren't cowards anyway), he's awesome, beautiful and heroic, he doesn't deserve this and I'm not gonna let people crap all over him like this, get your boxing gloves, you're gonna need them. :ananger:

(((((See Prince Sidon and goes into Mama bear protective mode overdrive))))) :ananger::eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom