• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What made you sad today?

I was looking around the internet for literary criticism on tragedy and was led to this summary and analysis of Romeo and Juliet. I glanced a bit, and the rest is history. Shakespeare's the reason for my sadness today.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
The girl of my dreams' parents won't let me date her :dry:
You don't need their permission, all you need is hers. Just a point of advice.

Uh, I'm sad because of my endless crippling self-doubt, constant inability to socialize with other people properly and the knowledge of the impending turmoil that human society is about to undergo as a result of the failure of basic logical reasoning by various world leaders in recent history.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend

Just saw a music video of a a sad song that was released 3 months ago. Much later than the movie was released. It hit harder this time
The music video portraits juvenile prison :(

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Another two week lockdown started here today suddenly after we have been having new cases of COVID again. Fingers crossed they can get it under control quickly. I was supposed to meet friends to play video games tonight but about two hours before we planned to meet up they announced the lockdown was happening.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lockdown has been extended another four weeks at least. It seems as though it'll be longer though given today we had more cases than any other day of this outbreak so far. The worst thing is not knowing where the light at the end of the tunnel is as there doesn't seem to be any concrete plan, dates, or metrics in place to drag us out of this situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom