• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What made you sad today?

Chris Wesseling, of the Around the NFL network, passed away from his cancer at 46. I haven't only listened on and off for a couple of years but it's heart breaking news. Rest in Peace Chris "The Mailman" Wesseling, I hope the best for his wife and son.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Shadow went missing today.

I could’ve sworn he was here last night. But today I can’t find him anywhere. I spent a long time calling for him outside, but he didn’t show up like he usually does. I’m really worried about him, and I’m scared he might be hurt.

I feel so guilty too. Every night I can’t fall to sleep without checking if all my cats are inside and safe. It was a habit I developed after Geoffrey died. But I didn’t check these past couple days, and now Shadow’s gone.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Shadow went missing today.

I could’ve sworn he was here last night. But today I can’t find him anywhere. I spent a long time calling for him outside, but he didn’t show up like he usually does. I’m really worried about him, and I’m scared he might be hurt.

I feel so guilty too. Every night I can’t fall to sleep without checking if all my cats are inside and safe. It was a habit I developed after Geoffrey died. But I didn’t check these past couple days, and now Shadow’s gone.
That's horrible!!! I'm praying.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion

this is such a crappy loss, I know the writing was on the wall with it being so long since the last Ape Escape, Gravity Rush doing poor sales wise, and a lot of their recent output just being remasters [ouch, kinda like Alpha Dream], but all this says to me is Sony wanting less creative games for the sake of mainstream appeal, and of course people losing jobs is a bad thing in general

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
My best friend got into the Work Based Learning program, which means he gets to go work in a cabinet shop and make money instead of coming to the trade portion of school, and it counts towards his grade. I'm really happy for him, but I only ever see him in-person when we're at school, so now I can't see him there and I can't visit him outside of school. I'm trying to stay supportive, but I'll really miss him >:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom