• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What made you sad today?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
A bird had nested in my porch, so I had limited how much time my cats went out and how much time I sat outside on the porch to draw or relax. Everything was going well and the baby bird had hatched, but a storm came and the baby bird fell out of his nest and landed on the wood that was holding the nest up. I happened to see it, so I got my dad to put it back in the nest while wearing gloves. He had to also get some stuff out of its mouth it must have swallowed somehow. I waited, and the mother bird came back after the storm. I thought everything was going to be okay. It wasn’t. What the baby bird had swallowed was fishing line of some sort that the mother bird had lined her nest with, and it had messed up its insides. It died a few days ago. I wish it was still here... :(

My friend had her stuff taken away from her, so I won't be able to talk to her for a while.
I don't know how long that'll be, so that sucks.
Usually hanging out with her helps distract me from my less-positive thoughts, so now I'm not sure what to do :(

I always thought that "being so lonely it hurts" was an exaggeration.

I need to find myself a partner or something. Someone I can show affection to and hug, y'know?
god, i sound so pathetic.

I don't even know how to make irl friends, let alone know how to get a gf or bf.

I feel a bit bad because I made a kid cry.

He threw a rock at me (on purpose) and it hit me in the face, so I stormed over to him and really shouted at him. He was about eight years old but I probably tore into him a bit too hard.

But then his parents got involved and then they tore into him.

Shouldn't have been throwing rocks though, but I still feel bad that I flipped out.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend

He threw a rock at me (on purpose) and it hit me in the face, so I stormed over to him and really shouted at him. He was about eight years old but I probably tore into him a bit too hard.

Shouldn't have been throwing rocks though, but I still feel bad that I flipped out.
He hurt you so he gotta be punished....you ok??

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member

I'm sorry that happened to you. Although I understand feeling bad about something like that, even though you weren't in the wrong. Kid's just got to learn that he shouldn't pull crap like that. It's rude, potentially dangerous, and there's no excuse for it. My parents would have done the same thing to me if I did something like that as a kid.

Ninja

Well well well
My wife came home and just broke down.

For those of you who aren’t aware, she’s a nurse, and she was floated to the COVID unit as they were short staffed.

She had two patients die by her side today. One of them was relatively young, she was laughing and smiling with her that morning, and then suddenly, she coded and passed away.

The other was an older man. Same story,was interacting well, then suddenly couldn’t breathe and she and the code team couldn’t revive him.

My wife was pretty shook up and it hurt seeing her like that. But I assured her that she’s an amazing nurse and that least her patients were with someone who could make them smile before they took their last breath.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Yesterday i was so relieved that I got my grades on time so I could complete my application for a programming course I was really looking forward to, and that would practically save the rest of the year for me. Well, this morning they called in and said that due to my region not covering the area of the program or some **** like that, I wasn’t accepted in. Nor I have no idea what to do for the rest of the year.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
The old woman I work with is very sick so I have to work on my own today.
I don't mind working alone, I get to listen to my iPod, but I hope she's okay. She's very frail to begin with and I don't think she has long left even on a good day.
Awww i hope shes ok too spirit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom