• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What made you sad today?

Some bastard dog got a hold of one of my cats, and he's got some nasty looking teeth marks on his side.

We've had him since he was a kitten, and we took him in not expecting him to survive that night, as he was a tiny runt, and nowadays he's a massive beast of a cat, but not very smart.

I really hope he'll be okay, especially because the kittens really bonded with him, and they'd be so lost without him :(

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Some bastard dog got a hold of one of my cats, and he's got some nasty looking teeth marks on his side.

We've had him since he was a kitten, and we took him in not expecting him to survive that night, as he was a tiny runt, and nowadays he's a massive beast of a cat, but not very smart.

I really hope he'll be okay, especially because the kittens really bonded with him, and they'd be so lost without him :(

:( Oh my gosh is he okay?! I hope it’s not that bad, I’ll pray for him. :hug:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Even when you think you have dealt with the loss of someone days like these come up and it hits you like a truck.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
did she really just come to me out of nowhere just to tell me she feels like she failed as a mother

that's... that's fine I guess
Hey?? She aint if that's owt about you cuz youre a good person from what I know of you....

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Still can't get over the fact that a girl that asked me out on a date once just suddenly died a couple of days ago. News came as a shock to me. :(

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I passed an interview today for a well paid job but then instantly lost the job when they revealed the location of the job (which wasn't on the application) because I can't rely on public transport because of the lockdown.

Meeeeh.
They should give you transport!!

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I passed an interview today for a well paid job but then instantly lost the job when they revealed the location of the job (which wasn't on the application) because I can't rely on public transport because of the lockdown.

Meeeeh.
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope something even better will come along for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom