• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What made you sad today?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Today I suffered an indie game developers worst nightmare, which is losing weeks and weeks and weeks of progress.

I was programming earlier today, and all of a sudden, my SD card went corrupt.

I have my project (46 GB ) on a separate card so I can use it on multiple laptops (I have VisualStudio on one and Photoshop and Logic on another). And yes, I tried multiple card readers. Turns out my little baby I've had since the spring of 2019 is trapped in that little ****ing thing.

I even ran it through my PC for a scan, and that scan made Windows Explorer go haywire.

The latest backup on my external hard drive is from September.

Now excuse me while I wail in agony.

aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
today i got sad for no discernable reason

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I really don't think Peach will see the end of the week :(

She's gone off her food, her back legs are limp and she looks like she's losing weight by the hour.

Vets tomorrow :(
I wish there was a crying 'like' thing..

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I really don't think Peach will see the end of the week :(

She's gone off her food, her back legs are limp and she looks like she's losing weight by the hour.

Vets tomorrow :(
I’m so, so, so sorry. I’m thinking of you both and hoping for the absolute best. <3 I love you and I’m here for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom