• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What made you sad today?

I broke my mom's PlayStation 2 controller, and now I hate myself. I just wish my mom was here, so I know she forgives me. I just want to talk to her again. She was the best person in my life.

I just found out that the man I consider as my second father, my godfather, my mentor, the man who looked after me ever since I was a baby, has cancer, and has less than six months to live.

We just had an emotional call and I’m so devastated. Cancer sucks.
I know how that feels, cancer took away my mother. If you need any emotional support, you can find me in the shoutbox. I'm usually always there, and I'll be there for you, :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::pikalove::pikalove::pikalove::pikalove::pikalove::pikalove::pikalove::pikalove:.

Come on girl, you can do it!
tenor.gif

Remembering that my first girlfriend that I had when I was 4 years old gave me a stuffed Teddy, and since my dad threw away almost all of my stuffed animals, it's probably gone forever. :kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii:.

Thankfully, my sister saved my second girlfriend stuffed animal, it's in her possession now. But this hurts right to the core.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Made a succinct but comprehensive post on an aspect of music theory in a guitar group I moderate, some douche says that it was a waste of time, and a complete beginner followed that jackasses's advice.

Makes me feel like I'm wasting time with lessons like that, because apparently guitar players don't want to hold themselves to the same rigor that other instrumentalists and singers hold themselves to.

Made a succinct but comprehensive post on an aspect of music theory in a guitar group I moderate, some douche says that it was a waste of time, and a complete beginner followed that jackasses's advice.

Makes me feel like I'm wasting time with lessons like that, because apparently guitar players don't want to hold themselves to the same rigor that other instrumentalists and singers hold themselves to.
You know what I said to that? It's their problem, not yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom