• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

what made you LOL today?

Giri

Boggart
ZD Champion
Today, I realised that we ZDers have been doing things that should be done in Role play thread in the SB
We've been acting like pirates for two days in the SB! :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Giri

Boggart
ZD Champion
Yuga made me lol today. I was sending a message to my sister and Yuga sat down on my desk and of course on my laptop. I'm surprised my laptop didn't give me the "wrong password" message :wynaut:
Yuga is yer dog?

Ezlo

The Minish Craftsman
Yuga made me lol today. I was sending a message to my sister and Yuga sat down on my desk and of course on my laptop. I'm surprised my laptop didn't give me the "wrong password" message :wynaut:
My cat used to sit on my laptop too! Do all cats like to do that?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Mis hearing a colleague today!!

Susan calman...

Giri

Boggart
ZD Champion

Giri

Boggart
ZD Champion
Ct hulu said:
Find the I
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIlIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
II

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom