• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
So, both of these things happened a day or two ago but like I'm still feeling happy about them. A couple nights ago I finally was able to start death note with my mom, and we watched the first two episodes. eee I'm so excited to watch more and I'm really happy/relieved to see that my mom seems to like it so far

then last night we got to go eat out at the one sushi hibachi restaurant in town, I've been wanting to go there for so long but it's kind of expensive so the last time we've been there was at least a couple years ago. But we got to go last night and it was awwwessssome. Finally got that sushi I've been wanting since everything happened in february. And our waiter, she was so so nice, she gave us all a cute keychain, gave us little free fortune cookies, and even came up after a little bit and gave all the kids a piece of candy, she even gave me a little dark chocolate hershey bar and I was just like aaaa she's so kindd djskfhsfdgf

and then before we left, she got us to come help sing happy birthday to a couple of the coworkers there who both happened to have the same birthday date, and then even let my two younger brothers take a piece of cake home with them. Like, there was so much positive energy in there and I was just filled with it and it was really nice...I hadn't felt that much happiness for a long time, it was really fun

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Interactions I've had where I made my 7th graders snort laughing:

kid: "look at my nails! so cringe."
me: "nah thats not cringe that's based." *cue laughter from hearing a teacher say somethings based*

That was from today. The other week I said "this is going from busted to bussin'" about some work we were doing and got a similar snort-laugh. What other kid lingo can I use as a teacher to make kids laugh, I wonder...

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
There's this nice lady at my church I've talked to a couple times, I'm friends with her kids. I have no clue WHAT I did to make such a good impression on her but she just fawns over me. She seems under the impression that I'm just the sweetest thing to ever grace this planet. She gave me a belated birthday card today (she was away several weeks in february) and when I opened it it had? $100? $100?? She just casually gave me a hundred bucks for my birthday??? Wha?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
There's this nice lady at my church I've talked to a couple times, I'm friends with her kids. I have no clue WHAT I did to make such a good impression on her but she just fawns over me. She seems under the impression that I'm just the sweetest thing to ever grace this planet. She gave me a belated birthday card today (she was away several weeks in february) and when I opened it it had? $100? $100?? She just casually gave me a hundred bucks for my birthday??? Wha?
Watcha gonna spend it on?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom