• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I finished one of my grad school courses, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get an A in the course which is a great feeling. I start a new course tomorrow so today is a study free day!

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Got back in touch with my old friend who said he needed space, he came to talk to me. I was able to talk to him and we were able to make a compromise and decide what’s best, and we’re back to being friends, which makes me pretty happy. I got pretty overreactive thinking he wouldn’t talk to me again, but in the end there was no need to worry, really. I feel more confident, but I’m hoping that I can do better as a friend and be more weary and understanding of what he wants in our friendship, not just what I want

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I had physical therapy today, and everything the therapist did I felt loads of relief off of my lower back.

Though, my hip and butt are still sore from the deep massage and pressure he did to the muscle agitating my sciatic nerve, but that will improve with more sessions.

Last edited:

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I've been trying to do more stretches and stuff lately and just now I was doing some half planks when my cat walked over. She seemed very confused as to what I was doing. She kept bending over to look at my face, walking around me, sitting next to my head, smacking me in the face with her tail, walking under me. I ended up holding it way longer than usual because I was too busy laughing. She's so weird.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I'm going home today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finallyyyyyy

They're going to take the drain out and let me go home with some antibiotic pills sometime today. Kinda nervous about them taking the drain out and stitching it up but I'm just so happy to be going home. I feel so much better today, I was able to walk normal pace without holding on to anything this morning, ate breakfast at my normal speed instead of taking forever, I feel fine other than the soreness.

I'm happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom