• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I went to a pumpkin patch and I got around 20 different pumpkins. A big chonker for carving and some smaller eating pumpkins like the blue prince variety, plus some munchkin pumpkins. I have put them all over to decorate the living and dining room for now. It has given a very seasonal look to the place.

Just found out there was still a knight, with actual knight armor and sword, riding on horseback, as late as World War II. He literally rode on his steed to fight German tanks.

I'm afraid to look up anymore information on him though, because he probably died in battle, and I don't want to see that right now, as it would ruin the fun of a medieval knight fighting Nazis, but man that is just fascinating to learn about.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Just found out there was still a knight, with actual knight armor and sword, riding on horseback, as late as World War II. He literally rode on his steed to fight German tanks.

I'm afraid to look up anymore information on him though, because he probably died in battle, and I don't want to see that right now, as it would ruin the fun of a medieval knight fighting Nazis, but man that is just fascinating to learn about.
He was born in 1911, and he lived to be 78 years old! He was only in one "Battle" where he stood in front of of German troops who told him to go home, either acknowledging his bravery or out of confusion. His story has been told as a victory over the Nazis and it's a rather fun one for sure!

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Went to GameStop again. Our gamestop in town is really tiny and cozy and I just love going there so much. It's practically the only game-y anime-y type store we have in my little southern town lol. Everyone that works there is so nice (which is like just two dudes). I feel like I know them even though I don't even know their names yet 'cause I go there like at least once every week. I had went there yesterday just to browse and when I came back this afternoon I was like 'I'm back!!!" and they were like "You're back again!!!" and they helped me out and chatted about the mario trailer and stuff
So anyway today I bought some christmas presents (shhh) for my family. Got my li'l brother a jumbo mario plush. Can't wait to see what he thinks of that lol
I also got the little animal crossing tomodachi dolls (series 2) for my sis. She's gonna love them <3

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Today at college was the first time someone recognized my phone's alert sound as the Midna chime :cool:
My phone went off in class once and my teacher asked if the ringtone was from the Legend of Zelda. (It was from Cadence of Hyrule so pretty close).

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My previous school had a festival tonight so I went to visit and see my old coworkers and kiddos. That was a lot of fun. Some of the kids missed me, and some of them hadnt yet realized I'd been gone the past four weeks :crylaugh: "what do you MEAN you dont work here anymore?!" kids pls.

I think I might have gotten my redemption arc following me saying last night how my pictures this year sucked compared to last year. I spent the past hour watching ants prepare for their nuptial flight and there were SO many of them, all of them photogenic. This is hecking amazing.

The amount of times ants accidentally crashed into me on take-off was like 9.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom