• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Went to an anime/gaming convention today... lots of really cool cosplays, and a few furries too, 2 wolves, a bird and a rat. I entered a smash tourney and by sheer randomness I matched up with the only guy there I knew, who happened to be one of the best in my entire school, so I knew i was done for before it even began lol. He did 3 stock me ofc but a handful of people were cheering for me cus I was playing duck hunt so that was cool. (From what I've seen people either get excited when they see a duck hunt cus he's so uncommon, or are disgusted because he is duck hunt.) Super cool tourney tho, some people were playing beat Saber right next to us so every now and then people were singing and dancing along with the songs. One cloud main even showed up in a full on cloud costume, complete with a life-sized buster sword

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Wife and I hit up the local farmer's market again, and I bought the best honey ever in ID. Made by Macy's Apples & Hives, they make some of the best wildflower honey in the state.

Idaho is truly blessed to have different selections of wildflower raw honey.

Anyhow, I want to see how it would do as mead, because over toast with butter, it was delicious, and I tried it in tea and it was great.

So now, to buy a minimum of 5 lbs of the stuff. 3 lbs of it for making mead, 1 to eat and enjoy, plus a spare.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I was on my laptop today checking my application for home depot, since I submitted it over 3 weeks ago. I was poking around indeed when I discovered that a cabinet shop, IN MY CITY, posted a job opening today. One year experience preferred. I submitted an application and made sure to update my resume and cover letter to include my carpentry award and reccomendation letter from my shop instructor. I'm seriously praying this works out because it'd be such a great opportunity for me.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
hope it was a good birthday!
It was more than just good it was absolutely tremendous: Netflix released a show with one of my favorite comedic actors, and I got some major R&R done, I swear I freaking love summer, I am usually at my most chill in the summertime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom