• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I finally got my feet wet on a NASCAR game I've been looking at for a while, it's super open source/moddable so I'll play with those eventually, and I started with paint scheme design, something else I've been wanting to do for a while.
1654987607761.png
(I did this for my brother on a thing we're doing, don't worry, Chevrolet schemes are coming)

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I bought pre-sale tickets for the new Thor movie that comes out next month.

My grandpa gave me an old slow laptop yesterday and said maybe I could do something with it. Apparantely installing Linux Mint on low end laptops helps speed them up, and it worked. It used to take like 20 seconds to open a web browser, but now I can open Firefox very quickly. Gonna try and install steam and see if it can run old games like Portal or Team Fortress 2.

Last edited:

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
AYO GUYS guess who just graduated?!? :party::party::party:
I managed to get through the literal ENTIRE CEREMONY perfectly chill, not crying. But when it ended my best friend came out sobbing and it rubbed off on me a tiny bit heh. It was a really great ceremony and I'm really happy with how it all went.

Btw, remember how I mentioned I got 2 awards from my school (top 10 graduating seniors and excellence in trade)? I got 2 check rewards for those... $350. I have a friend selling the full Demon Slayer series and I will be purchasing it VERY soon.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
AYO GUYS guess who just graduated?!? :party::party::party:
I managed to get through the literal ENTIRE CEREMONY perfectly chill, not crying. But when it ended my best friend came out sobbing and it rubbed off on me a tiny bit heh. It was a really great ceremony and I'm really happy with how it all went.

Btw, remember how I mentioned I got 2 awards from my school (top 10 graduating seniors and excellence in trade)? I got 2 check rewards for those... $350. I have a friend selling the full Demon Slayer series and I will be purchasing it VERY soon.
Class of 2022 rise up :cool::cool::cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom