• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
this is a small thing, but a drawing I posted on DA Friday night has 58 favs so far (my previous record is 8, so I'm pretty happy about it lol)
Also a friend stopped at target to say hi while I was at work today :) I'm not in school anymore and I'm not often confident enough to initiate stuff, so having him come see me voluntarily was a nice surprise.

Gorozoron

wild ride
The recent heat has given me an excuse to open my window more often. I like when I open my window, it provides some nice natural ambiance.
There's some light rain today, the sounds of the droplets and cars driving by my house are very soothing.

There's also a couple of birds chirping, I saw them hopping around a bit in-front of my house a little bit before the rain. I couldn't get a good look at them through the window. There's usually a lot of birds around this time, I should probably take some time to go look at them during the weekend or something. A couple of days ago I did see an American Robin on the way to the bus, they've always been a personal favorite of mine. They look really pretty next to all the dandelions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom