• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
everyone pays taxes
if this were true I'd have less of a problem with it
I also think it makes zero sense for poor people to pay taxes if they're "getting it all back" in the end anyway. It's just cheating money out of the people who need it most then saying "here you get all of it!" without giving them the 2% they lost on inflation or the interest they would have gained if they had put it in savings

Reactions: Dio

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
if this were true I'd have less of a problem with it
I also think it makes zero sense for poor people to pay taxes if they're "getting it all back" in the end anyway. It's just cheating money out of the people who need it most then saying "here you get all of it!" without giving them the 2% they lost on inflation or the interest they would have gained if they had put it in savings
I meant that as like, every legal purchase you make you are paying a sales tax.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
i'm used to sales tax but income tax sux
like, why i gotta lose the profit from a good 2 days of work every other week when there's people out there who have more money than they could ever possibly spend...

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
The two teams I do not like in the NFL just blew it in the playoffs. (Green Bay and Tampa) Mostly it is because I cannot stand Brady or Rodgers one of them past their prime and the other is a total schmuck for not getting vaccinated and still remaining with the NFL.

Hylian Viking

I heard the news on Reddit that The French Dispatch is coming to HBO Max in mid-February. This is surprising because most of Wes Anderson's films are not on streaming platforms (The only exception are Isle of Dogs, Fantastic Mr. Fox which are on Disney+ and Rushmore last time I checked was on Hulu.) I hope HBO Max gets the streaming rights to Moonrise Kingdom, The Royal Tenenbaums, The Darjeeling Limited, Bottle Rocket, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, and My all time favorite (so far) The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Last edited:

Hylian Viking

I heard the news that Tom Brady is retiring from the NFL, I am saying this because I never really liked him because he was a showoff and he possibly cheated once in the Super Bowl, might I say he "deflated" my patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom