• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Haha nooooo don't go to tcgplayer and look up the market price of this borderless foil Godzilla crossover illuna apex of wishes it's too cool
ok i won't go to tcgplayer and look up the market price of this borderless foil Godzilla crossover illuna apex of wishes
I'll go to trollandtoad and look up the market price of this borderless foil Godzilla crossover illuna apex of wishes

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
After an entire week since leaving the emergency room, I finally feel well enough to eat regular food. This past week all I've eaten was toast, yogurt, gatorade, and pedialyte, but last night's spaghetti and meatballs going down without issue has finally put me in the clear. Time to get myself a milkshake. A nice ice cold vanilla milkshake.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
After an entire week since leaving the emergency room, I finally feel well enough to eat regular food. This past week all I've eaten was toast, yogurt, gatorade, and pedialyte, but last night's spaghetti and meatballs going down without issue has finally put me in the clear. Time to get myself a milkshake. A nice ice cold vanilla milkshake.
Do they lnow why you went dooky?? Is this gonna restrict more foods?? No cheese haha...

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Ok so update. Remember where I said I had that order going to the wrong address? I was looking at it again, and a past order, and I think it's actually coming to my house. I can't share screenshots of why I think so because that would be doxxing myself :ham: but I'm 90% certain I'm gonna be fine.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
>be me
>buy a shiny boltund box from walmart because i need it for my boltund collection
>opening packs during break at work
>tell God i will give him the money if he makes me get a rare card
>last pack
>pull this
IMG_20220121_074501 (1).jpg
Screenshot 2022-01-21 9.00.09 AM.png
now i will troll God and not sell it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom