• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Dressed up as Santa for the kids at work today. It was so great. They all loved it, and it was a surprise for them, so it was even better. I visited the kindergarten and spec ed classrooms to hand out candy and it was a huge hit. Most of the kids kept trying to tell me I "wasn't really Santa" and they "knew it was me", and I kept telling them "no that wasn't me, I missed out on seeing Santa today", and it was just a ton of fun. They had a blast. Felt really great to make their days like that.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
My mom got sick which is a weird way to start a happy thread but I was still able to visit my sister and then later visit all my cousins, and I feel like I can be more of myself when my mom isn't around, so I had a lot of fun with my cousins

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
IMG_20220101_232426.jpg

Haha nooooo don't go to tcgplayer and look up the market price of this borderless foil Godzilla crossover illuna apex of wishes it's too cool

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom