• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Oh ****, you live nearby? Let’s grab a beer man. We go there a few times a year to hike Angels Landing and the Narrows.
I'm in richfield, which isn't nearby per se but more than likely not too far off your drive
I went to zion this summer with my friend to try hiking angel's landing but the line was so long we never got up there :V

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Was with a kindergartener today who struggles a lot in school. His teacher told me he was like a totally different person when I was with him, I heard he was asking for me when I was out of the room, and he asked me if I'd be coming back to work with him next week. Feels good man.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Getting off work earlier makes my plans to make tomorrow productive more doable.
Today, I'm taking a break from my diet; I'm having some fine craft beer, and the best sushi in town!
I've seen craft beer and sushi together recently and it doesn't seem like something that would go together. Granted I've got 3 more years before I can have beer, but it still seems like an odd combo.

Getting off work earlier makes my plans to make tomorrow productive more doable.

I've seen craft beer and sushi together recently and it doesn't seem like something that would go together. Granted I've got 3 more years before I can have beer, but it still seems like an odd combo.
Oh, I love them so much that each can go with almost anything else good and I'll be happy as ****, lol. Some THC with that is just the icing on the cake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom