• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

My boss called and said I don't have to go to work tomorrow, so I've officially ended the term for this year.

I really enjoy the job and being paid is always nice but I've really been looking forward to the end this year because of the stupid pandemic and how hard it has made everything.

I can finally release some of the stress I've been feeling and melt into a slightly happier mess now <3

Jumping into Persona 5 The Royal.

It's just nice to jump into a new game and give it my full attention after a term of work.

Feels like I'm celebrating my new free time. It's also a pretty good game, so there's that.

This! Oh my god, finally someone is using this right and it's in a game millions of people have played. I hope they all paid attention.
EWREEHJXQAMdX0G.jpg:large

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Just beat Ashera and finished Radiant Dawn. After dozens of tries, I finally defeated her and completed the game. The most satisfying challenge I've ever tackled in any game I've played.

What. A. Game.

Best FE game. Hands down. 10/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom