• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Of course the upcoming games because I read the news about HW today :P My fiance got good news to share when I came home. He had to leave but waited for me to arrive home so he got to share the news. He's a second in charge after the boss of his department. But she's been home with a burn out since early march. Tony first had to share this with his coworker but the boss discovered his coworker was doing some not so proper things like stealing from the boss (writing down hours he didn't work and more stuff) so Tony has been told today he's going to be the only one in charge for the rest of this year. they were very happy with the way things were handled. It means hard work but at least he got recognition.
We also got wedding giftcards from the mail delivery department today and after my holidays I'm going to be an operator instead of sorting mail. I applied for the internal vacany months back but the job was already given to my coworker and now someone else is leaving and they remembered I applied so they told me I was their choice to take over. Starting in oct :) So very exciting news :D

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I'm just super ecstatic that the Bolts somehow managed to score with 7.8 seconds left to win Game 2 and go up 2-0 in their series. Definitely didn't deserve it, but I'll gladly take it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom